Disney?

S

Sarah

a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
yeah, Disney owns ABC, which shows Alias. And also, most Alias scenes are shot on Disney soundstages....
Thanks!! I thought so.

Have you ever been so excited about a new Alias ep that u turned to ABC a few minutes earlier than normal and found 101 Dalmations just ending???

That was just wrong. I was all "is this the right station?"

AliasHombre

Cadet
I always turn it on early just in case some moron messed up the station and put Alias on a few minutes early. Wouldn't want to miss any of Alias.

technosquid

Cadet
Disney has their fingers in everything... they own like at least half the non-public radio stations in the country... thats why you hear so many commercials for alias on the radio. At least i do. I'm sure the cover of the alias DVD with have a big penis hidden in it somewhere! (Woah! i had to... please dont ban me!)

PsychoNinjaGrl said:
Have you ever been so excited about a new Alias ep that u turned to ABC a few minutes earlier than normal and found 101 Dalmations just ending???

That was just wrong. I was all "is this the right station?"
I do that all the time!! Only, it's not 101 dalmations. I always turn it on a few minutes (more like half an hour) before the show starts, because you never know when it'll start! Well, sometimes my clock will say 7:56, other times 7:59, I just want to be ready...

GO Syd

Cadet
technosquid said:
Disney has their fingers in everything... they own like at least half the non-public radio stations in the country... thats why you hear so many commercials for alias on the radio. At least i do. I'm sure the cover of the alias DVD with have a big penis hidden in it somewhere! (Woah! i had to... please dont ban me!)
what the hell ur strange :wtf: :ROFLMAO:

SydB_JenG

Cadet
GO Syd said:
technosquid said:
Disney has their fingers in everything... they own like at least half the non-public radio stations in the country... thats why you hear so many commercials for alias on the radio.  At least i do.  I'm sure the cover of the alias DVD with have a big penis hidden in it somewhere!  (Woah! i had to... please dont ban me!)
what the hell ur strange :wtf: :ROFLMAO:
Don't you know the big joke about the cover of The Little Mermaid? They say there's a p**** hidden in the castle.

Top Bottom