Dixon Season 2

In Season 2, we barely see Dixon why is that!?

Also for a extra not SD-6 Dixon works with there isn't that many SD-6 missions but when Sydney is in SD-6 they are so busy with Sark and Sloane, they barely ever show Dixon!

he wasn't in Episode 10.. either! But now I think lots of the action will be going back from CIA and SD-6 because Marshall is lost, and both sides are going to be confused where he went.. so that means we will see more Dixon probably!

I agree with u codename, he's suddenly disappear in season 2. why not give him a mission like investigating Sark, who really work for? do u think he can do it or does this sound like a sydney mission.

Syd-action2003 said:
I agree with u codename, he's suddenly disappear in season 2. why not give him a mission like investigating Sark, who really work for? do u think he can do it or does this sound like a sydney mission.
He will get more time soon, because Sd-6 is getting bigger now and not as much as the CIA, they have to get Marshall back, They have the Emily Problem so there will be a lot of misssions at SD-6 probably!

Well what can I say? Dixon needs to know that he is going against the known enemy, but we haven't seen him for a while,hope we learn more!

You make it look easy- Dixon

Always Alias81 said:
Well what can I say? Dixon needs to know that he is going against the known enemy, but we haven't seen him for a while,hope we learn more!

You make it look easy- Dixon
Dixon thinks he is helping his country just like Marshall tisk tisk tisk that Arvin Sloane mean!

Dixon is such a good guy I hate that he thinks he's working for the good guys. It's about time they get back to more focus on SD-6, it seems wrong without it!

mdw said:
Dixon is such a good guy I hate that he thinks he's working for the good guys. It's about time they get back to more focus on SD-6, it seems wrong without it!
Yeah it does, but there is stuff with Sloane and Emily!

Dixon is like Sydney's right hand man at SD-6.....he's always taking care of her on the technical end....kinda like Vaughn does (except Vaughn's much cuter!)

Back