Do you think Victor Garber is attractive?

Hot or not?

• He's hot!

Votes: 2 66.7%
  • He's an attractive older man

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • He's okay

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sure, if you're into geriatric types

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Yeah I think he is handsome, and I think that main comes from the fact taht he gives off a very statesmen like feel. You can just sense that he is a gentlemen to the core.

Victor Garber is a very attractive man. It is not just his looks either. I have heard how generous and kind he is to his fans and co-stars, which makes him beautiful on the inside and outside.

Yes, i do think he is a attractive man. Some of my friend think i am crazy, but i don`t care! :D He is nice, talent, funny, and such a wonderful person. :blush:

He's so hot, he's smokin'. And by all accounts, one of the nicest human beings you could ever hope to meet. See my av for further details. :love:

I don't think he is, or ever was, good-looking. But I think he has a lot of charisma, and has a face that is appealing and interesting without being attractive.

It's not his looks so much as his persona that is attractive, but they can be hard to separate. Personally, if I get married I hope my husband looks as good as Victor when he's that age. And me, well, if I look half as hot as Irina that would be great!

hey the guy definitely has it going on! he is very sexy. and the personality you can see on interviews and from testimonials of people that know him in person is very appealing as well. the guys hunk if you ask me! (y)

He's hot! Old or not, who cares, the way I've seen him-on TV or in a movie-he's sexy and seems like a very nice person. Of course I have'nt met him when he's hung over, or at six o clock in the morning, maybe even VG wouldn't look soo good then... :P

what do you mean crazy? you're crazy if you DON'T think he's attractive! :P nice to see some faces... names from SD-1. i was going crazy without the board so i came over here. but someone had taken my nickname here.... grrr.
Barbara

i know... finally!! we should just open a topic just like at sd-1 where we can talk about everything and anything victor... doing so now :D
Barbara

Back