Elais

omg omg omg
this is the best fic ever
is elias ok
ahhhhhhhh vaughn has to move back in now in case what ever happened happens again!!!
thanx 4 d pm
great update
gracie

Oh nooo, poor Syd :cry:... who took him? he's just a little boy why would that man take him? I hope they find him soon...

Awesome chapter. Can't wait for more.

°°NiCkY°°

Chapter Five

Syd POV

When I woke up I wasn’t tied down but Elias was gone. I did about 15 laps around looking for him thinking everything was just a dream. I stood in the middle of his room and looked around for a note anything. I needed my baby back. This wasn’t supposed to happen anymore. I was out of the God damned CIA and APO.

I ran back to my room throwing on jeans and an old sweatshirt which was probably Vaughn’s. I ran straight out the door with no shoes or car keys then had to run back in wasting even more time. Putting on sneakers and grabbing my car keys I speeded all the way to APO.

Parking probably where I shouldn’t I ran into the room doing the same routine as I always did to gain access to APO. I ran through to where my dads office was, which of course I had to run past Vaughn’s.

“Damnit.” I cursed neither one of them where in their office’s. ‘What the hell is the point if you’re not in them?’ I asked myself as I ran to the briefing room.

“Syd, slow down.” I heard Eric say as I ran by him.

“Sorry Sloane.” I said busting into the room and scanned it for my father. All eyes on me of course. Three pairs I could feel, almost burning my skin they were so intense. My father’s, Sloane’s, and Vaughn’s. “Dad, we need to talk.”

“Ok.” He said blandly and looked to Sloane for a look of approval, getting it, he followed me out the door. “What’s wrong?”

“Elias…he’s…” I couldn’t bring myself to say it. My baby was gone and it’s all my fault. It hadn’t really sunk in until now. I just broke down crying.

“Elias is what Sydney?” he asked worried. I couldn’t get my voice back. I just kept crying. It’s been so long since I’ve cried. I kept everything inside being strong for my children and now one of the m was gone, missing and it was all my fault. “Sydney where’s Elias?”

I looked up at him hoping that he could read what happened in my eyes, looking up I was surrounded by my father, Vaughn, Eric and Nadia all waiting for my answer. They all looked worried and confused even Vaughn.

“Gone.” I finally chocked out my gaze now fixed on Vaughn for his reaction. His was gazing at me with worried saddened eyes. As soon as I said the word his face fell and he looked like he was going to cry. I always knew he cared on some level I just attacked him verbally with the fact he didn’t because he didn’t show it.

“Come lets get you to a room.” My father said motioning to Vaughn to help me up while he pulled out his cell phone calling a CSI team to go to my house.

I wanted to laugh. Vaughn practically had to carry me to his office. I just couldn’t stand up straight my legs were just giving out. He sat me down on the chair behind his desk. His chair. I sat and looked around the desk. There were three pictures.

“I like the sweatshirt.” I ignored him he was trying to make conversation so I would tell him what happened but my focus was on the pictures. A picture of us of course cuddling which probably would’ve resulted in more if Eric didn’t interrupt with his stupid camera flashing. The second of Madison playing in snow, when she was in France with his mother. The third was of Elias. I felt my jaw drop, why did he have a picture of Elias. Of course it was my favorite picture of my little boy. He was in a kiddy pool over my friends’ house during a 4th of July party. His eyes were especially green that day and the pictured showed along with his beautiful dimpled smile.

“Vaughn.” I said surprised it was more of a whisper. I looked back up at him finding his gaze hadn’t left mine. His sad green eyes trying to hold the tears in.

“Hm?” he asked trying to avoid confrontation. Instead of pushing I got up and walked over to where he was standing. I stood in front of him and gazed at him before I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head on his shoulder ad cried into it and he in return wrapped his arms around my waist and kissed the top of my head. “Well get him back Syd.”

“Vaughn, it’s my fault our baby’s gone.” I said pulling back a little and looking at him.

“No Sydney it’s not. Stop saying and thinking that.” He said sweetly as he gazed at me the way he used to when he was about to kiss me. KISS ME? O my gosh! Would he do that? I mean I wouldn’t mine it’s just, I don’t know. I miss him and I want him to come back home but now with Elias gone…I don’t know. I looked back at him and closed my eyes as he leaned in to kiss me. Of course I kiss him back, I’m not stupid. We finally pull back for air and I just stare at him.

“Michel, After Isabelle if something happens to Elias I don’t know if…” I stopped, I started now I don’t know if I can finish with the painful look on his face after the mention of Isabelle.

“If what, Syd?” he asked begging me to continue with his eyes.

“If I’ll ever be able to look at you again.” I finished. It didn’t come out right I made it sound like it was his fault. “You and him are so much the same. I just.”

“I understand, but nothing will happen to him.” He made it sound like a promise. I’ve never seen this side of him before, that side being only worried for Elias and Elias being his main focus. I leaned in to kiss him again.

“Michel?” a feminine voice asked from the door forcing us to break apart. He rested his forehead on mine and kissed my nose before pulling completely away and looked at the door.

“Something came for you.”

“What is it?”

“A child’s finger.” My heart dropped and I was about to throw up.

I got First YAY!!!
“Something came for you.”

“What is it?”

“A child’s finger.” My heart dropped and I was about to throw up.
:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

I hope that the finger is a fake and that Elias is alright

What happened to Isabelle...
was she their first child?

That was just mean to leave us hanging, but great chapter.
Thanks for the pm.
Can't wait for more

omg, omg, omg....:wtf:
sydney knows vaughn cares!!!
Elais HAS to be okay....
did someone kidnap madison too??? did anyone even think to check on her??
what happened to Isabelle???
great chapter...need more soon!!!
thanks for the pm
shelley :blush:

omg noooo!!!! :jawdrop: I hope Elais is alright.... and sydney and Vaughn kissed, that's great!!....

Awesome chapter. Can't wait for more.

°°NiCkY°°

oh god please dont let the finger be his, that would be so wrong!!
however i am happy that syd an vaughn are back together....well kind of anyway!
i really hope that they are able to ind him and that he is ok!
thanks for the PM
update soon :smiley:

o that is an evil way to end a chapter! omg, i reallly hope that's not Elias' finger, and what happened to Isabelle! please update soon, i might pass out if you don't!
Aliaschick347

Back