Emmy Nominations

Thanx! that was actually great. Good to see that MSN thinks the Spy Fam deserves to win. and predict that Victor and Lena will. but oh man if Edie Falco wins again.... ohh man, you will never hear the end of me. :angry:
--Mandy :angelic:

Yeah! I mean Jennifer Garner totally should've received the award last year, awaits in eagerness, and it's great to know some ppl think the SpyFam should receive theirs as well

awesome article...thanks! i hope they wn they deserve it and then maybe that will attract some more viewers for next week's premiere!!!! :woot:

I just checked it out at msn and i was about to make a thread for it but you already did! It's SOOOOO cool that they think that VG AND LO WILL win!!!! EEEEEEEE!!!! :jump: :woot:

ii read this article this morning and i was pissed and happy... JEN *SHOULD AND WILL* win an emmy! :lol: i want her to soooo bad.

Falco already took her emmy last year! grrr

but at least victor and lean will win. :D (most likely of course)

2XE@MUS}23H@YL-M,R7JZ.jpg

We only care of the three big ones for Alias ...

Glad you all liked the article I linked...I really do think the spy fam should win this one! It would be the coolest if they did.

I'm not sure if any of you saw ET on MTV this afternoon but they had Jen talking about the upcoming season. You guys should definitely watch it. I'm sure they will rerun it so check your local listings! ^_^

Back