Enfin

OMG!
I'm like so in love with this fic!
Weiss was so funny in the first chappie.
I love love the POV's. they are just so great!
He waslked her home. That's so sweet.
Can't wait for more.
They have to meet up again! I think maybe at the CIA the next day??
Can I get a pm when you update, please?
Update soon.

Hey great chappie *dies of happiness* They better see each other at work!!! (wait is Syd really CIA or is she SD-6?? :confused: )This is what should happen:

SYD POV:
Sydney glances around the rotunda, and strides towards her boss's office. Halfway there, she feels her shoe slipping and stops abrubtly, fiddling with the heel. As she stops, she sees a man's legs out of the corner of her eye and feels the body attached to the legs tripping over her. Syd quickly jumped up, stopping the man's fall, but not that of the papers he is holding. Looking into the suprisingly green eyes of her colleague, she says "State department, huh??" with a slightly amused and very dimpled grin on her face.

VAUGN POV:
Vaughn was suprised when he tripped over a woman playing with her shoe, but he was even more suprised when he saw who she was. Watching her smile, he retorts to her comment, "Banking, huh??"

That is what should happen!! Or they meet on a mission and exchange State, Banking remarks!! I don't care if you use that if ya want to!!! Anyway thanx for the addict and you were right with the number!!! Loved the chapter!!!
Mariah :D

it's not very nice to taunt people by making them wait for the next chapter, you know?! in any case, i've really enjoyed what you've written thus far. would you be so kind as to add me to your pm list (if you have one)? i'd really appreciate it! thanks!

“Come on, Sydney! How long does it take to get into your costume?” Noah joked from the other side of the door

Did he seriously just ask that to a girl?

“Oh my god… How many people did you invite, Weiss?” I asked, my mouth slightly agape as I watched the people spilling into the house we shared. “Do you even know all these people?”

Of course he doesn't know all the people...it's weiss 👅

“What about Alice?” I asked incredulously

Huh? What was that? Alice...nope don't know here sorry I think you mean SYDNEY... LOL

“Dunno. Haven’t seen her.” Weiss said, obviously not paying attention.

In other words "Dunno, don't care." he could do so much better any way...like sydney@ :LOL:

“Hey.” Sydney said, smiling up at me after greeting Weiss. “You can call me Syd.”

“Michael. You can call me Michael.” I said, still lost in her eyes.

“I think I prefer Vaughn.” She said, her smile widening. “If that’s all right with you?” I didn’t trust myself to open my mouth without saying something stupid or drooling, so I just smiled back.

*breaks out in song* CAN YOU FELL THE LOVE TONIGHT! :love: :love: :love:

“Oh, and this is Noah Hicks, Sydney’s boyfriend.” Francie continued. Yeah, Sydney. Noah. Your boyfriend. Remember? Your boyfriend with the stunning green eyes?

Wait. Gray eyes. I meant gray eyes. Stunning gray eyes.

No you were right the first time. They are green and your boyfriend's name is VAUGHN. :grinning:

On to second chapter ( I'll make it shorter I swear)... Are you enjoying my Review so far?

The next hour of the party was fairly uneventful. I swear she avoided me for the rest of the party. Which is probably for the best. I mean. There’s Alice. And that jerk Nick. Nate. Noah. Whatever.

She could do better.

Wait. What am I thinking. I don’t even know them. It’s none of my business who she dates.

I could make it my business.

No!

YES YES YES!!

Not that I have a reason to avoid him or anything. I totally don’t

right, right... I mean it's not like you like him or anything...

“No problem. It was nice meeting you, Sydney.”

“You too.”

We stood there for a minute.

*chants* KISS HER! KISS HER! KISS HER!!

hehe ok I'm done...for now..

BTW can I get a PM when you update....meant to do that at the beginning but...I got a LITTLE carried away anywho thanks!

angel :Ph34r:

Back