Enterprise has been cancelled!

Was Enterprise cancelled too soon?

• Yes -- It was just getting good!

Votes: 10 71.4%
  • No -- It was time to put it out of it's misery.

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Maybe -- I wasn't that big of a fan of it but watched sometimes.

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Don't know... I never watched it.

Votes: 1 7.1%

• Total voters
Actually I think Spike is a better choice because the 'other' programing tends to bring in scifi types. I know I like Spike TV! With me working nights Spike is where I can get my ST all day now. DS9 then NG and now ENT. Hope they do it! {Big SMILE}

Jolene Blalock is supposed to have said in an interview that the final episode of Enterprise sucks, it's real lame. we will see how many bricks go through the networks windows after thats aired!

What Trek fans should do, is do our own Flash cartoons of the show.

Make it as if it where airing on TV, something to fill in the void until theres a new show!

Please note the way I say "until theres a new series"... not "if theres a new series"!

On a side note, I'm more of a SkyOne person myself. On the weekends back to back Trek, on the weekends Trek at 5pm, then SG-1 at 6.

My life is now pretty much meaningless with the series finale of SG-1 and Atlantis though...

Lee, that's actually a cool idea. I think I'll start scouring the net to see if I can find some fan based stuff.

SkyOne is the UK equalivalent of our Sci-Fi Channel, right? BTW: SG-1 and Atlantis had their season finales, not their series finals. ;)

KW802 said:
Mrs. KW802 is hooked on Lifetime; I prefer the Discovery Channel.
Tell the Mrs. that I said her hubby has excellent taste and if she just watched along with you, she would realize how bad the Lifetime channel really is. ;)

Being a woman myself, I understand needing some emotional programming on television, but those Lifetime movies are all the same story, just with different people playing the roles each time. :rolleyes:

Back