Eric Bana

A Dark Turn

I Was Made to Love You
I can't believe there's not a foum topic for the darling of my heart, Eric Bana. Not only is he incredibly good-looking, but he's a great actor with actual talent.

Now how often do those two actually coincide in Hollywood?? Not very often, so I thought I'd start a thread for other Eric lovahs to talk about...well, how much they love him.

If there's already another forum topic on him, I apologize-- I went back seven pages and saw nothing; but I'll delete it if there is.

Some Eric-y pics to start out the topic:

bana03.jpg

bana.jpg

🤤 :thud: 🤤

i love eric bana ever since i saw hulk, which i am proud t say i loved. okay it wasn't the smash action flick everyone wanted but it went to the heart of what the hulk was really about. people needed to appreciate it more. he was excellent in that and the 1 redeeming feature in the shambles that was Troy. Plus he's well fit, especially in that first pic. Hmmm!!!! stubbly goodness

i've loved eric bana ever since i saw him in full frontal (the first show he was on, in australia). he has me laughing so much all the time. but i never found him hot then

but that was until i saw him in troy! he looked hot! it shows how much hollywood can change your sex symbol status!

Joyie said:
I loved him in Finding Nemo.. ;) :lol:
Wait, was he in Finding Nemo? Whose voice was he? I completely missed him, then. ;)

The first movie I saw him was Chopper, that Aussie indie film about Mark "Chopper" Read ("Here, have a cigarette." :lol: ) I thought he was a really good actor and had a lot of potential, but I didn't think he was hot until I saw 'Black Hawk Down.' And then, 'Troy.'

And I, too, like The Hulk. Everyone laughs at me when I say that, but he was good in it, I thought.

the 1 redeeming feature in the shambles that was Troy

Here, here. :cheers:

Hmm... you missed him in Finding Nemo, I missed him in Black Hawk Down. :lol:

He was the voice of one of the sharks. Umm.. the one that didn't eat his little friend. :lol:

I loved him in Blackhawk Down...

And you're right...he was the best part of Troy...though I must say, my best friend and I watched Troy drunk...and it was hysterically funny that way. Instead of drooling over Brad or Orlando, I drooled over Eric Bana!

amy lynn said:
And you're right...he was the best part of Troy...though I must say, my best friend and I watched Troy drunk...and it was hysterically funny that way. Instead of drooling over Brad or Orlando, I drooled over Eric Bana!
:laughbounce:

Troy drunk... Amy, you're a character. but you might be onto something there. :Ponder: At least, then the movie would be more watchable. A drunken, delusional more watchable, sure but more all the same... ;)

It's weird Kath didn't post here already !! :lol:
He is gorgeous some time. On the 1st pic for example, but the second -_-

Dita said:
amy lynn said:
And you're right...he was the best part of Troy...though I must say, my best friend and I watched Troy drunk...and it was hysterically funny that way.  Instead of drooling over Brad or Orlando, I drooled over Eric Bana!
:laughbounce:

Troy drunk... Amy, you're a character. but you might be onto something there. :Ponder: At least, then the movie would be more watchable. A drunken, delusional more watchable, sure but more all the same... ;)
:lol: That's me...I'm a nut, but as I always say - I'm also a loveable nut :smiley:

It was definitely more watchable that way...it made all stupid lines and bad acting funny, whereas they would probably have annoyed me normally...

And Eric Bana... *sigh*

...yet another celebrity to drool over! 🤤

^ Heh, heh. Lovable nut. To funny. :lol:

And...yeah, I know. They were so many cliche-riddled lines in Troy (i.e. every one of Brad Pitt's lines). I love Orlando Bloom (well, I love his looks anyway, not his acting skills) but I pretty much fell asleep after Hector and Achille's fight.

It was like, whateva. :smiley:

Back