Eric Weiss

I think that he's going to be back in the next couple of eps. I'm sure he's had time to recover from his wounds by now.

I edited this to remove the potential spoiler. I don't want to ruin anybody's Alias-viewing time. (Especially since my New Year's resolution is to avoid spoilers, so I'm now one of you.)

Moving and editing the topic title. (it's Eric WEiss)
And Azalea, yes, that could be considered a spoiler, since ABC gasn't released any info on it yet. ^_^

on one episode vaughn was talking with that other agent about how weiss was healing and probably annoying the hell out of the nurses taking care of him. i also read that he is supposedly coming back soon..and will help vaughn out with 'sydney problems"..

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Its good that he is back because I and many others were starting to miss his comic relief from an otherwise suspensful plot</span> :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I love Weiss. He's hysterical. He's there to releive us from some of Alias's darker moments. I love him, he doesn't get enough screen time.

I love Weiss, he is just hilarious. I love the line where he says, "You're in bed with her aren't you?" haha. :P And of course, "That's all I am to you, a conduit to Vaughn. Have you ever seen him and said, "Hey, where's Weiss?"

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>omg I LOVE WEISS!!! </span>not like Vartan Mr. Hottie! :blush2: sad but true 14 year old michael a holic!Weiss is soo kewl! He is always encoriging vaughn to as out syd i love it!lol I was starting to miss weiss!!!! hes just soo kewl i can't say it enough!I wish there was more og him around! :D Hes soo kewl! :cool: :cool: :cool:

u may not have known this but in the second season opener which they had at the begining of the second season and started with "cia profile agent sydney bristow"
that was actualy weis's voice

Wiess' one liners are the best! In The Enemy Walks In when they are on a stake out for the Bible and Vaughn is talking to Syd about a restaurant he wants to take her to, Wiess chimes in "Can the whole team come? We're starved."

Weiss is the ultimate comic relief for the show. Him making fun of Vaughn for being with Sydney are the best lines!