Ever feel like...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Andy said:
Ya :D...but then I have to go to school and what if they're all really out to get me lol.... :o_O: .
just look em straight in the face and glare and than say beware or i will fart :lol:

Andy said:
marco said:
Andy said:
Ya :D...but then I have to go to school and what if they're all really out to get me lol.... :o_O: .
just look em straight in the face and glare and than say beware or i will fart :lol:
What the... :blink: :lol: :lol: . ok gotcha :lol: .
trust me they will be stunned lol......ya need to do it with an serious tone of voice.

now you are prolly wandering why i know this cause i did the same with them...hahaha and they were just standing there awesome :lol:

marco said:
Andy said:
marco said:
Andy said:
trust me they will be stunned lol......ya need to do it with an serious tone of voice.

now you are prolly wandering why i know this cause i did the same with them...hahaha and they were just standing there awesome :lol:
:lol: I wish I would have seen it :lol:.

Andy said:
marco said:
Andy said:
marco said:
Andy said:

:lol: I wish I would have seen it :lol:.
:rotflmao: I dont know why that was so funny to me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back