Favorite Kind of Music

What is your favorite kind of music and why?

• Pop

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Hard Rock

• Alternative Rock

• Classic Rock

• Country

• R&B

• Jazz

• Classical

• Rap

• Other

• Total voters

Sophie

in love
I like pop music, I also like alternative rock, R&B and electronic (not techno !!) like Moby !

K. Ackles

Cadet
Hard Rock! But old hard rock, if that makes any sense...Guns 'N Roses, Motley Crue, that sorta thing. It's my favourite but I listen to everything. Rock, Rap, Pop, R&B, the only music I don't like is Jazz or Blues, except Norah Jones, but she's almost pop...or something...?

SiriCerasi

Cadet
i like all kinda of music, pop, rock, rap... i just dont llike classical and i dont relaly like jazz ^_^

Bevinski

Cadet
i like alternative and hard rock
where does punk come in?
and has anyone heard of zebrahead?

Espionage

Cadet
I'm gonna b different and say that i like soft rock, sorta Aerosmith, Bon Jovi, I'm a bit of an ole crooner! lol, like up 2 date stuff though, what ever's cool and sounds good! Coldplay, british pop bands (NO - not s club!!) and some R'n'B, used 2 love Backstreet Boys!! LOL -but they were quite cool, loved Everybody! hehe

*SPYnish*

Cadet
I prefer Punk-Rock
My prefers bands are Green Day, Offspring, Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Cranberries, Aerosmith, Bon Jovi

But I like very much the Celtic Mucic : The Corrs, Mike Oldfield, Enya ...

And I like LOTR soundtrack (Especially The Two Towers)

~Natalia~

Sarah Vartan

Cadet
How can you choose?!? There is soo much good music out there! I used to be obsessed with BSB, but now i like anything from the Chicago Soundtrack, to Evanescense, to Linkin Park, to Avril Lavigne!

Top Bottom