Favourtie Case (week-to-week)

Which is your favourtie veronica mars case that gets solved by the end of the episode?

• Getting Georgia's money back- The Wrath of Con

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Purity Tests-Like a Virgin

• Weevils poker money goes missing-An Echolls Family X-mas

• Who framed Veronica for the fake ID's?-Clash of the Tritons?

• Sexual Harrasement case- Mars vs. Mars

• Veronica is the love detective- Ruskie Buisness

• Polly has been kidnapped (Veronica infiltrates Pan High)- Betty and Veronica

• Bomb threats- Weapons of Class destruction

• Making sure Carmen's break up end's smoothly- M.A.D.

• Other (specify)

• Total voters
Just wanted to see everyones favourtie case. Mine was the purity tests because it was soo funny, and wa the episode that got me hooked on veronica mars.

I said te purity test, but I also like M.A.D. and Betty and Veronica. but I like the purity test one cause there was a lot of comedy and it sounds like something that would happen in my school. :lol:

I loved the purity test too! it was hilarious, my friends and i did one after the show was over lol :lol:

#1ALIAS#1 - I love your avatar, that's the background for my computer :P

i have switched from a duncan/veronica to a logan/veronica shipper! :lol: (u can call me kev, i hate my name its so retarded :lol: )
did u want the link for your av? i was gonna change it anyways i dont mind:smiley: you should use it ;)

my second favourtie would probably be betty and veronica or cott because of the singing and the run and jump into the car :woot: and betty and veronica was funny also "betty!betty!betty!" mr clemmmons "who is this betty" veronica-"beats me"

Voted for the purity test one... just because it was so amusing. And Wallace's mom catches Veronica flashing Wallace! Loved that.

My second favorite one would be the Echolls Family Christmas poker thing ("It must be really hard if you guys all play it..."), then Betty and Veronica.

out of those i think it has to be like a virgin...loved that episode. But also the bomb threats one cos Logan and Veronica hav that incredibly hot kiss :P

1. Echolls Poker Game. we get to meet all the guys. had Duncan, Logan and Weevil, not to mention Veronica kicking their butts in poker.
2. Betty and Veronica. we get to meet students outside Neptune. Pan high seems very cool - so is that Richie.
3. Purity Test. introducing of new character Mac - good character soon becomes recurring one.

Bomb threat is not far behind. I thought Norris was a good character. (yeh, I know LoVe kiss. didn't forget (as a LoVe shipper), but shouldn't let bias overtake - Norris was cool.)
Wrath of Con would have to be the most boring one. though - PURE OWNAGE for all the computer geeks out there. lol. that was fun, and Veronica in an almost S4-Syd alias. even the boring episodes have some good in them.

Back