Festival De Cannes

Sophie

in love
The festival began last wednesday. It will end on May 22th. It is the 57th edition.
The president is Quentin Tarentino, he got the palme d'or 10 years ago for Pulp Fiction. :smiley:

Check out the website.

i2004-aff.jpg

HAHAHA! Quentin is the president?! He's insane! I doubt he'll let a movie without extreme blood and violence win :lol:

That dress that the women who plays Helen of Troy is wearing is ugly. That blue thing

~~Spongy!

thanks so much for the photos! gotta love Brad... ;)

as for the festival, I'm really interested in seeing Michael Moore's new film, Farenheight 911...I really liked Bowling For Columbine and am very interested in this one...

I can't wait to see his movie either. :D He got a standing ovation for something like 15 minutes.
I got Bowling for Columbine in DVD.

Cannes seems nice (I've only been there when I was a child, maybe I was 8, so I don't really remember), but unfortunately ppl only think of Cannes, Paris, Côte d'Azur... when they hear France, there are also beautiful landscapes in my region, and in some other places. ^_^

SpongeBobSquarePants said:
Yah, I saw pics of Angelina there and I have to say, she must be the most beautiful woman alive!
I'm glad Moores film won. I love that guy, he's so brilliant!

~~Spongy!
yeh, she's gorgeous...she is so intriguing to me... ^_^

Back