*FiGhTs*

verbal fights with my family at least once a week. Physical fights almost never. I've been in a couple of small altercations in middle school and high school.

Verbal fights with my mom once a month at least. :lol: And sometimes verbal fights with my friends. Got in a physical fight with my bf's sis once. The b**** jumped me at Brook's. <_< But I kicked her sorry ass.

svfan4ever said:
Umm...you beat up your bf's sister?
:lol: Yup. She has this insane amount of hatred towards me, and I don't know why. :mellow: She came after me with a knife once, threatening to kill me. The girl's a psychotic b**** and she's got issues up the ass. But whatev. I'm just glad the effin' b**** moved back to VA so I don't have to deal with her anymore. Woot!

I once called this girl a b**** back in third grade because she laughed at me when I was telling my friends I fell down the stairs, and she had a fake seizure....
I got scared cause I thought it was real, but then when someone was like, let me get the teahcer, she got right up, and was normal again!

She tried choking me earlier, so we had a rather bad relationship....

Joyie said:
svfan4ever said:
Umm...you beat up your bf's sister?
:lol: Yup. She has this insane amount of hatred towards me, and I don't know why. :mellow: She came after me with a knife once, threatening to kill me. The girl's a psychotic b**** and she's got issues up the ass. But whatev. I'm just glad the effin' b**** moved back to VA so I don't have to deal with her anymore. Woot!
o_O that's scary... :lol:

never a physical fight -- although i was close about twice
verbal ones ALL the time w/ parents, ppl at school and sometimes even in chat rooms or online - those arent fun tho -- there usually arent emoticons to display my hatered well enough

Back