Politics FINALS!

maybe i mean it does cause a TON of anxiety! I mean why do school wanna put so much stress on us?!?! I mean my school actually sent out mail to everyone saying like what are you going to do over break watch Tv? Hang out? etc? Well there is one more thing you can do STUDY FOR EXAMS!! AHH!

It's competition baby :cool: They make it hard to filter out the weak and divide the strong because the population has increased so much that we are actually creating new forms of segregation. The more people the less chance that you will be successful. :thinking:

~~Spongy!

MVISAHOTTIE said:
maybe i mean it does cause a TON of anxiety! I mean why do school wanna put so much stress on us?!?! I mean my school actually sent out mail to everyone saying like what are you going to do over break watch Tv? Hang out? etc? Well there is one more thing you can do STUDY FOR EXAMS!! AHH!
:blink:

:Points to psych ward:

They've been waiting for you Chloe.

Okay, everyone take a deep, calming breath...

and another...

and another, for good measure...

Now, yeah, finals are stressful...but getting all up tight never helped anything. So, now that you have hopefully calmed down. I have endured four years (that would be eight finals weeks) of high school and one at college...and my advice to everyone--get some sleep. Seriously, all nighters rarely help. And, you will always remember more then you think, so just calmly read over the material you need to know...to refreash. In a few hours of studying you aren't going to learn a semester worth of material-nor do you even need to. So, stay calm...and good luck. :smiley:

I finished mine before Christmas Vacation. Man that was a stressful time, I had an essay due one day, one exam the next day, then 3 the day after that.

I almost died from the effort.

But you get through it and then you celebrate til it comes again.

I finished with my finals for the quarters two weeks ago. Yeah, they're stressful but only if you make a big deal out of it. I am in my third year of college and whenever it comes to finals, my attitude is always like, whatever, and I always manage to do well on them, minus the stress.

i had my exams b/4 christmas and i thought they were going to be REALLY HARD especially sinc ei go to a College Prepatory Private school....but they were actually easy well if you study that is :rolleyes:

Grrr...I have finals after break too! I have no idea what to expect, as this will be my first year with them...but i can already tell you, i'm not looking forward to my bio final...200 questions of science...grrr.

How long are your finals? Mine are 2 hours each. Is that a standard time?

But, the good thing is, we get out early at 12:30p on the finals days.

I got the results from my finals and I am happy to say all my work was for something.
:smiley:

I ended up with my midterms being 79,81,86,91,95
I thought they were pretty high for University courses.

How did it go for the rest of you?

Regents week in NYC 26-30...so unfair...practically all schools have off but not thhs. evil thhs...no exams for me...already took math a and the rest are for upper classmen.

Back