Season 5 First season 4 trailer! spoilers...

Status
Not open for further replies.
omg ... i was watching desperate housewives and there was a trailer for season 4... it was amazing. it had so much stuff in it...please tell me someone has a tape and can put it online!!!!!!!!!please!

I saw it too and it was great. Can't wait!!! And I did see some romantic scenes btwn Syd and Vughn...and it will be a two hour episode!!! Jan. 5th can't some sooner!!!

I can't put it online for you, but I can give you a breakdown of what I saw to tide you over:

there were new scenes- it was just hard to separate them b/c it was a mix of old and new stuff. It starts with the tagline "she can be anyone, anywhere" and flashed of various Syd diguises. But it ends with Syd and Vaughn stuff. Very cute shot of S/V asleep on a plane next to each other, Sydney holding a piece of pizza and Vaughn eating the end of it, and kinda a spoiler, but if it is being advertised you are gonna see it any- a scene where V is at S's door saying (I think) he wants to start over, S saying they need to go slow, then cut to shot of them going at it on the bed (nice of shot of MV's tattoo there).

Every week I tape Desperate Housewives and then I just fast forward to see if there is any preview for Alias. OMG then finally showed one and I'm 100 times more excited than I was before. It looked great! It showed a mixture of all seasons...including season 4! They showed some parts with both Sydney and Nadia together! Also I'm sure most of you remember when the first pics were released with Jennifer Garner on a motorcycle with really long blonde hair. Some people said the wig didn't look right. Well wait to you see it on the commercial. It looks great!!! ABC is starting out on the right foot with Alias and I hope to see 100 more previews before January, just like Desperate Housewives and Lost. January 5th is almost here guys. Start telling friends and family about it! We need this show to survive for a few more years! It's the best show on television.

Ahh the one time I dont watch DHW cause I'm mad about it stealing Alias' time slot is when they show it....gess I'll be up all night watching the late night rerun of it on the CA time channel...how far into DHW was it?

The Other Sydney said:
Ahh the one time I dont watch DHW cause I'm mad about it stealing Alias' time slot is when they show it....gess I'll be up all night watching the late night rerun of it on the CA time channel...how far into DHW was it?
[post="1075980"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

They show it about 45 to 50 minutes into the show. My cousin saw the preview and he is ALWAYS flipping through channels during commercial, so this makes me very optimistic that a lot of those 24 million views for DH saw the preview. Everyone will love this commercial! It's hot!

OMG the trailer was awesome. There were so many good clips. My Ali-itis is goin into overdrive. I think that Syd looks awesome with the blonde hair and the Syd Nadia clip looked kick ass. So cant wait till january 5th. :(

Something else ABC did good during this promo was that for one they showed it during DH, but plus it was the second to last commercial before the show went back on. We all know we flip during commercials until the show comes back on, but I always switch back to the show before all commercials are up just to make sure I don't miss anything! They did real good with that.

I'm happy that ABC is even giving Alias the tim of day on DH. I'm really happy with the new heads at ABC doing a good job getting the word out on Alias' return. Did anyone else see Marshall on the mission with Syd? I think that's who she was laughing at, but I for sure saw Marshall walking with her in a disguise.

I'm so lucky my sisters taped DH. that preview looked so good!!!! Syd was feeding MV pizza and he he said he missed. it looked like 2 love scenes!!!!! OMV I'm shaking and can't breathe!!!!!MV looked so sexy!!!! Their love scene looks so hot!!! My fav part was when he was looking through his sniper scope and saw syd and smiled I can't wait!! i watched like a billion times!!! then on the airplane MV was sleeping and she stroked his face!!!!! why can't it be January!!!!

already a long thead for this so please continue here since the promo clips are not considered spoilers really. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back