Forever

these are my other fics:

The Path of Darkness: allalias.com -&nbspallalias Resources and Information.
Shattered Glass: allalias.com -&nbspallalias Resources and Information.
Is Her Destiny Death? : http://allalias.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7237&hl=

I decided to continue this, so enjoy!

FOREVER
A SEQUEL TO IS HER DESTINY DEATH?

CHAPTER 1 - YOU CAN’T CHEAT DEATH MORE THAN TWICE

Sydney Vaughn crawled upon the shore of Maui, Hawaii. She was weak, barely able to walk, she could hardly remember what happened, besides jumping off the ‘so called cliff’. It was a big deal, although she didn’t want it to be. She wondered how and why she kept cheating death over and over again. She didn’t want to live on forever, she wanted to die, she hated being Sydney Vaughn, but a different Sydney Vaughn, the Sydney who not even her husband loved, the Sydney she loved, but no one else loved. So far she should of ‘died’ 3 times, but yet she was still alive.

Sydney’s POV

I stole someone’s beach towel, I needed to find Vaughn fast. I feel down and collapsed onto the ground.

No POV

2 DAYS LATER

Vaughn and Weiss walked along the beach to see a body at their feet, it wasn’t just any body, it was Sydney.

“Oh my freaking god.” Vaughn rubbed her back, then he grabbed her hand. “There’s a pulse.”

“Get her back to the hotel room.”-Weiss

“I’m gonna go do that.” He picked her up and carried her back to her hotel room.

SYDNEY’S HOTEL ROOM

Vaughn put Sydney down on the bed and paced back and forth around the room, he didn’t know what to do, he was so scared.

She opened her eyes, she couldn’t feel anything, she felt numb, she couldn’t take the feeling anymore and closed her eyes.

He walked over to her and sat down. He knew he needed to get her to a hospital, but if he took her to one, he knew she’d probably kill him.

He walked over to her and sat down, she opened her eyes and stared straight at Vaughn, whom she never wanted to see again, she felt guilty, she knew a lot of this was her fault, part of it was Vaughn’s, but that didn’t matter, well it would to him, because he would be pissed if he knew what happened while she was ‘away’ from him. He looked over at her, she quickly god up and limped to the bathroom, shutting the door and locking it. He went to the door.

“Sydney, please, come out, Sydney, please, I know there’s more than you want me to know going on, it’s too obvious, Sydney, I know for a fact, that more than Irina’s death made you---”

He couldn’t say it, it was too hard, it was so freaking hard to say anything about her trying to commit suicide over and over again.

“Michael, what the hell do you want me to say? You want me to say that I wanted to end my life because I made a frackin mistake that you would probably kill me for? God damn it Michael, just stop it, go away.”

She came out of the bathroom and threw about 20 guns at him.

“What the f***?” He stared her straight in the eyes. “Why in frackin hell would you have this many guns?” He was freaking out. She wouldn’t answer him. “Sydney, tell me why the hell you have this many guns.”

“Kill me, Michael, kill me.” She put on some clothes and went to the door.

“Sydney, what the hell did you do?” He figured it had to be pretty bad since she asked him to kill her. “Please tell me Sydney, now, before I want to kill you.”

“Michael, I was pregnant.” She ran out the door and into the elevator.

Vaughn ran after her, but by the time he’d got down to the lobby, she was already gone.What would you do if you made a mistake, a mistake so bad that it cost your life? What if you died today? What if it was over just after one simple mistake? What if you really couldn’t cheat death more than twice? What if even after you cheated death three times, you died a few hours later? Even if it was just an accident, or a suicide attempt, and you could never fix that mistake because you died? What if it was all just suddenly over, your destiny was gone, your faith had disappeared, your world wasn’t your home, your husband had made you fear him? What if that was the life you had escaped? Which in truth it was, but it was more than that, it wasn’t screwed up, it was just confusing, hard to understand. What if suddenly one day your loved ones were so tired of hurting from loosing you that they committed suicide too, they then died with you, but you could never know? You could never see it, because you were dead, gone, buried, it was over for you? What if after that then it was all over? No peace, no sleep, no care, no life, just a grave stone with your initials printed on it. And along with your grave, was your loved ones graves, those who died from the pain of loosing you. Was that the way you’d like things to be forever? Would you let all that become true? Would you let that all be real, just because you made some stupid mistake that made you hate yourself, the mistake of ruining the chance you had to become a mother, have a family of your own? Was it selfish to make it so that wouldn’t happen, even if it could still happen sometime in the future? Should you die so you don’t have to take the hate from your loved ones, the ones that you needed to survive? Would you live through horrible moments even if it could be worse than dieing? Would you rather die than live on without feeling loved? Maybe. But what if you didn’t have that choice? What if you just died, and then you were gone forever? No love, no peace, no hope, no faith, just death, nothing more, nothing less?

“Damn it Sydney, why did you have to do this? Why now, why ever?”

He ran out the door, and walked down to the beach, Weiss was there, he ran over to him.

“Eric, Sydney, she ah----” He couldn’t say anything

“You lost her, didn’t you?”-Weiss

“Yep, she ran away after telling me she was pregnant.”-Vaughn

“What? You mean she jumped to kill the baby?”-Weiss

“But why? I don’t get it, why would she not want to have a baby?”-Vaughn

“Ask Sydney, not me.”-Weiss

“But she isn’t here, she left, she could be on a plane by now.”-Vaughn

“She wouldn’t leave, she’s feeling guilty for what she did, she wants to die so she doesn’t have to deal with it.”-Weiss

“You’re point is…”-Vaughn

“She’s probably busy trying to die.”-Weiss

“I gotta go.” He ran off.

SOMEWHERE

Sydney was on the highway standing in traffic, she jumped on top of a moving car, fell off and suddenly her world went black.

CHAPTER 2 - THE ‘REAL’ TRUTH

Vaughn drove all the way across town, but then froze, he was in complete shock. What was this some kind of mental torture someone was using on him. Everyone knew his weakness, it was too obvious. Sydney. Yes, she was his weakness. But for the moment he was just in shock. It was her, again, she was right in front of him, only there was something different about this time, she didn’t seem as ‘dead’ as she did before, being only a few hours ago, she just looked weak and evil. He got pulled his car over and got out. He sat down next to her, She looked over at him.

“What the hell are you doing here?”

“Sydney, I---”

She cut him off. “Never say anything to me about how it isn’t good to try to kill yourself. Never. I don’t need or want to hear it, I know I can’t die, so to hell with the idea of trying to just be dead for once. I’ve cheated death about a million times, and it doesn’t even seem to matter how many times I try. I’ve jumped out 5th floor windows, Cliffs, I’ve been squashed by moving cars and believe me, I know I can’t die. If jumping off a cliff didn’t kill me, nothing will.”

“Sydney, just let me talk. Please, just hear what I’m saying. Why did you jump off the cliff? Just tell me the truth, because I know for a fact that it’s a lot more than Irina’s death.”-Vaughn

“I was pregnant, Michael, I was pregnant, I didn’t want to have a baby, I didn’t want to be a mother, I didn’t want anything more than me and you forever. Is that so wrong?”

She got up, but then he pulled her back down.

“Sydney, I won’t let you leave, you’re I no condition to be alone.”

“You can’t make me do anything.” She slowly limped away.

He got up, ran after her and dragged her back around the corner and into his car.

“You’re coming with me.”

“Michael, stop it, I’m not a child.”-Syd

“Sydney, I love you, let me love you. Besides, I’m so sick of having a suicidal wife. God, Sydney, don’t you think this is getting a little old? Please just tell me you didn’t just jump off that frackin cliff to kill the god damn frackin baby, because Sydney, I seriously don’t understand why you wouldn’t want a family? And besides, right now you’re starting to bother me.”-Vaughn

“My motive was to kill the baby.” She turned away.

“Sydney, grow up. Enough of this felgercarb. This is enough. I refuse to hear anymore of this. Just stop all of this and be the woman I fell in love with.”-Vaughn

“Michael, I’ll make you a deal.”-Syd

“What is it?”-Vaughn

“If you accept I don’t want kids, I’ll stop the suicide attempts.”-Syd

“Deal.”

He didn’t know if it would be the right thing, but he leaned in and kissed her. She kissed him back, but then backed away.

“Sydney, I love you.”-Vaughn

“Michael, I know this and just love me for who I am damn it, god, you drive me insane.”-Syd

“Sydney, I promise I’ll stop trying to make you be that nice, caring, kind woman you were, alright, I do, and I’m sorry for everything I did earlier, ok, just come back to LA and stay with me forever.”-Vaughn

“No, you won’t.” She opened his car door and pushed him out of the car. She moved over into the drivers seat and started the car. “Michael, I hope you learn your lesson soon.”

Vaughn got up off the ground as she slowly pulled away. “Please tell me this isn’t happening.”

She was gone, he didn’t even know if he’d see her again.

ALICE’S HIDEOUT

“She’s not dead, it’s too late, immortality has already consumed her, she can not die.”-Sloane

“That’s frackin bullshit.”-Alice

“She’s immortal now.” He looked her straight in the eyes. “My daughter can not die, she needs to die.”

“Arvin, why the hell would you even want to kill your own daughter anyway?”-Alice

“Because she isn’t my daughter.”-Sloane

“I’m confused.”-Alice

“Irina contacted Rambaldi one day somehow, she told me she was pregnant, then I fount out the truth, she had Rambaldi ‘create’ a baby for her, not just any baby, a baby to fulfill he own prophecy. I was pissed, after that she walked away from me and never had any love for me again.”-Sloane

“Sydney was created by Rambaldi?”-Alice

“Yes.”-Sloane

“Holy s***.”-Alice

“If I’m right, Sydney will probably be at the airport.”-Sloane

AIRPORT

Sydney got limped into the bathroom, suddenly she wasn’t so happy to be there.

“Hello Rambaldi girl.”-Alice

“Hun?”-Syd

Alice threw her into the wall. “Rambaldi created you, b****.”-Alice

“Quit the felgercarb.” Sydney got up and threw her shoes at Alice.

“Ouch.” She walked over to Sydney and punched her in the arm.

Sydney was pissed. She punched Alice in the head, Alice threw her into a sink.

“Go f*** yourself.” she glanced at a toilet plunger, grabbed it and threw it at Alice.

“I hate you.” She threw her cell phone at Sydney.

She grabbed it. “Nice phone.” She put in into her pocket.

“Great, just great.” Alice took off her jacket.

Sydney took off her sweater revealing her bikini underneath. “What the hell do you want?”

“Nothing. I just want to say that Rambaldi created you and that Irina isn’t your mother and Sloane isn’t your father.” She walked out of the bathroom.

CHAPTER 3 - BACK IN REALITY

Sydney ran after her, but she was gone. “Damn it Alice, you’ll pay.” She took out her new cell phone, only to find it was rigged with explosives. “s***.” The phone blew up, she ran, the building was on fire, she was dead, they would find her and lock her up if they saw she was holding the phone.

She ran out of the building, got in her car and drove away.

THE BEACH

Vaughn ran over to Weiss.

“She stole my car.”

“What the f***? How the hell did that happen?”-Weiss

“I’m not exactly sure.”-Vaughn

“What do yah think she’s gonna use that car for?”-Weiss

“Eric, shut up, I’ve had enough, ok, I’ve had enough, no more joking about Sydney trying to commit suicide.”-Vaughn

“Alright, Mike, whatever.”-Weiss

THE HIGHWAY

Sydney drove on top of a bridge, she quickly drove her car off it.

“Talk about fun.” She looked down and all of a sudden her car was in water. “Great, now I’m in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.”

Vaughn and Weiss looked over to see a car.

“That’s my car.”

“Isn’t that Sydney?” He pointed to the girl who was walking out of the water.

“Yeah, it is.”

Sydney walked over to Vaughn.

“What the hell did you just do?”-Vaughn

“Oh, you mean driving off the bridge, no big, it was pretty fun actually, wanna try it?”-Syd

“Sydney, this is enough, stop it, just stop it.”-Vaughn

“I like danger though.”-Syd

“About the hot girls in bikinis driving trucks off bridges, sounds fun, can I join the club?”-Weiss

“Eric, not now.” He looked straight at Sydney. “Just please stop it, Sydney, please, do it for me.”

“Michael, I love you, but for the moment we need to leave, now.”-Syd

“What is it, baby?”-Vaughn

“Alice is here, I had her cell phone, it blew up, the airport blew up, they’ll know it was me with the phone.”-Syd

“Screw that, come on, lets go.”-Vaughn

“Michael, no, I’m not going anywhere with you.”-Syd

“Eric, go your a** over here.”-Vaughn

“What?”-Weiss

“Handcuffs please.”-Vaughn

“There is no way you’re holding me hostage.” Syd punched Vaughn in the face and ran.

“Go after her now, I’ll catch up.”

Weiss ran, Vaughn got up and ran, they both went after Sydney.

Sydney looked behind her to see Vaughn. She was pissed, at herself. She had made a mistake, she had done something Vaughn would want to kill her for, it was even worse than wanting to kill her own baby. She just wanted an end, and end to everything horrible, everything she hated, including her life. Was it too wrong just to wish to die, to let death bring peace? Or was it right? Was it right to let death take the pain of everything that’s happened away? Was it right to let everything that you did destroy everything? No, not to Sydney, but what did it matter? She couldn’t die, she couldn’t live happily, she couldn’t love Vaughn, she couldn’t be anything but evil anymore, she had lost herself, she had let the darkness within her take over. She needed to reclaim to territory before it was all over, before Vaughn left her, before she had no one left.

She thought she had a chance, but maybe she was wrong.

“Sydney, this is it, I’ve had enough, it’s over now.”-Vaughn

“What do you mean it’s over, Michael, we’re in love?” Tears started forming in her eyes.

“No, Sydney, I’ve had enough of this game, when you find yourself again, come back to me, I’ll be waiting.”

He walked off.

Weiss walked over to her. “You ok?”

“What do you think? My husband just left me and this is turning into a nightmare.”-Syd

“Sorry.”-Weiss

“It’s ok.”-Syd

“I’m gonna go talk some sense into Mike, ok.”

He walked away leaving Sydney lost in her thoughts.

Syd’s POV

What if he was right? What if I destroyed everything? What if that was the truth? What if this is just some game, what if it’s just some kind of mental torture which is being used on me? What did I do to deserve this? I know what I did, I just had to go insane at this time, didn’t I? s***. Man, Vaughn is never gonna take me back. I was just stupid, I was sorry, but Vaughn wouldn’t care, he’d just hate me, all because of what I’ve done. Great, just great.

No POV

LA - CREDIT DAUPHINE - THE OLD SD-6

Vaughn walked into the building, expecting Syd to be there, she called him on his cell phone, told him to pick her up, but yet she wasn’t there, just a little puddle of blood, no Sydney, or anyone.

MEXICO CITY - SLOANE’S HIDEOUT

Sloane walked up to an unconscious Sydney.

“Milo Rambaldi, come to me, please wake Sydney Bristow now, my job has been done.”

Sydney’s eyes opened, she jumped off the bed and ran.

“Sydney, you cannot leave, not now, not ever.”-Sloane

She had already left.

CHAPTER 4 - ANYTHING ELSE

30 HOURS LATER

LA - CREDIT DAUPHINE - THE OLD SD-6

Vaughn was furious, Sydney had been missing for no more than 30 hours. She had told him Anna had shot her, and that she needed him to pick her up, but then, she had disappeared.

He took out his cell phone and dialed Weiss’ number.

“Kendall, I’m on it already, shut your big a** up and trust I’m taking care of the ‘matter‘.”

“Eric, if I were Kendall, I’d probably lock you up in federal prison right now.” He laughed

“Mike, man, Kendall, well he’s pissed at you since you haven’t been in for a little more than a day what’s up, you sound stressed?”

“Eric, listen, she’s gone. And here this, it’s been 30 hours since I got a call from her. Right now I couldn’t really give a damn about Kendall.”-Vaughn

“What the f***, did you just say she’s missing? Sydney Bristow, missing?”-Weiss

“Yeah, Eric, she’s gone. She called me telling me to pick her up from the old SD-6, that Anna shot her and then, bam, she’s gone.”-Vaughn

“Ok, peace out man, one sec, breathe, try calling her cell or something.”-Weiss

“Alright, I’ll try, but what if whoever that captured her has her phone?”-Vaughn

“Then we can kill them.”-Weiss
“Sure, I guess that’ll work for me.”

“You know Mike, man, just ‘cause you guys made out a couple days ago, doesn’t mean that you’ve gotta have a panic attack over her being missing.”-Weiss

“Eric, you know nothing about this. Nothing. I love her, nothing else matters other than me and her.”-Vaughn

“You just go find her before, well, it’s too late.”-Weiss

“Alright, now I gotta go and try to get a hold of her.”-Vaughn

“Sure, whatever, Kendall’s paging me anyways.”-Weiss

MEXICO CITY - HOTEL

Sydney ran into the bathroom and locked the door behind her. She pulled out her ringing cell phone.

“Michael.”

“Where the hell are you?”-Vaughn

“Mexico city. Sloane, he captured me, Alice you married her, and then Irina died, I was suicidal, you married me, then you left me, I killed Alice, she came back to life, we fought, she said “Rambaldi created you.” and then---”

He cut her off. “What the hell? Ok, where exactly are you?”

“A hotel. It’s the um, Rio Grande Inn.”-Syd

“Stay where you are, I’ll be there in about 10 hours at most.”

“Alright.”

The line went dead.

Sydney sat down in the corner of that bathroom and waited.

LA - CREDIT DAUPHINE - OLD SD-6

Vaughn got in his car and drove away, he new he would have to drive there since the CIA wasn’t to know about any of it.
10 HOURS LATER - RIO GRANDE RIVER

“s***.” He pulled out his cell phone.

“Hey, Eric, man, I just drove my car into the Rio Grande River accidentally, I got out of my car, but now, I don’t have anything to drive to get me to Mexico City.”

“What the hell are you doing to get your car stuck in the Rio Grande? Hun? I’m in LA, I can’t just drive and meet you in an hour.”-Weiss

“Sorry, but Sydney’s in Mexico City and I need to get her back, now, before Sloane finds her and kills her.”-Vaughn

“I can’t get you a frackin car.”-Weiss

“Then who the hell can?”-Vaughn

“Steal a car.”-Weiss

“What?”-Vaughn

“Steal a god damn frackin car.”-Weiss

“Alright, whatever.”

He ran over to a car that was just sitting out in the open, he got in, and drove away continuing his journey to Sydney.

MEXICO CITY - HOTEL

Sydney heard a banging noise on the bathroom door, she knew someone had come for her, probably Sark, her thigh was bloody, she needed Vaughn. All of a sudden, the door came door, Sydney hid in a stall with the door locked. Anna looked around the room, only to find nothing, and left.

Sydney’s POV

Why the hell didn’t she look inside the stalls? What the f*** was she thinking that I evaporated into thin air? She’s an idiot to believe I wasn’t in here the whole time.

No POV

What if all you wanted was a life? A life where you could just sit down for a moment and not have a fear of dieing? Maybe this was just some really bad luck, maybe this was just some stupid dream, maybe things weren’t even this messed up. But they were, nothing was the way it was supposed to be. Nothing was right, how could it just be the next day, it felt like three years, three years.

Vaughn walked into the bathroom.

“Sydney, you can come out now.”

CHAPTER 5 - REGRET

Sydney limped out of the stall and into Vaughn’s arms.

“Who was here?”

“Anna, she didn’t even know I was in here.”-Syd

He picked her up. “We gotta go now.”

“I love you.”

Vaughn smiled. “I love you too.”

They left the building.

7 HOURS LATER

THE BEACH

Sydney lay in the soft sand, unconscious, she opened her eyes, waking from the odd, yet disturbing dream she had during the seven hours she lay on the sandy beach. Michael had left her, that was the truth, nothing could change that. She knew she wasn’t herself, which was her fault, not Michael’s, not Sloane’s, not Irina’s, not Weiss’, hers.

She knew she needed to find Vaughn and fix everything, but she just didn’t know how, how she could make him love her again, just like she once did. If only she knew how to get him to love her the way she used to, she had lost herself to the bitterness of the world, her job, her life had turned her heart into ice. She was an idiot to believe that Vaughn would take her back and love her again, the way he did. If only there was just a chance, a chance that he’d understand and welcome her back into his life, just like that day he met her. If only he’d be forgiving of what she’d done, but in Sydney’s heart, that would never happen.

She had regretted so much, she had regretted everything she’d done, including jumping off that cliff, killing her baby. Was wanting a life without anything getting away such a bad thing? Sydney didn’t think so, she thought it was alright that she didn’t want to have a baby, she thought it was alright to want a peaceful life alone with Vaughn, but that just made him leave, go away, never to return to her. She knew he wouldn’t just love her again, it would all take time, but the truth was, Sydney didn’t have that time, she wouldn’t last without his trust and love. She’d die from fear of loosing him, she’d become even more unstable. There had to be a way, a way for everything to be ok again, but how? Sydney didn’t see how anything could ever be alright again.

THE BAR

Vaughn sat in a bar and drank basically anything with alcohol in it. He’d been there for about four hours, he was drunk, completely drunk.

Weiss walked into the bar and up to him.

“Mike, just go talk to her, that is after you find her, which I doubt will be anything easy, but Mike, why’d you brake up with her, why? How could you just throw a perfectly great marriage out the window?”

“She was driving me insane, Eric, she’s screwing everything up, she’s suicidal and she’s got mental issues.”

Weiss slapped him in the face.

“She’s not insane, Mike, don’t even go there, trust me, so stop it, you’re the one who’s driving me insane right now. Sydney isn’t herself right now because of you, Mike, it’s all because of you.”

He dumped Vaughn’s drink on his head and left.

“Great, just great, now I smell even more like alcohol.”

He walked out of the bar, got into his car and drove like a maniac down to the beach, yea, you’re not supposed to drunk drive, but he was ‘drunk’, how should he remember that? He saw Sydney, in the water, wearing a bikini. He slowly and quietly walked up to her, being hopeful she didn’t see him, he took off his shirt and shoes, then he jumped in on top of her, resulting in her punching him in the face.

“Why the f*** did you do that.”

He was starting to black out.

“What are you, drunk or something? Answer me.”

Vaughn got out of the water and laid down on the sand.

“Great, just great.”

She got up and walked over to Vaughn.

“I really am sorry, I really am, alright, I’m sorry, I just didn’t want to have a child in the picture and I probably never will, sorry if that’s not what you want.”

She got on top of him and kissed his soft lips.

Vaughn had heard every single word she’d said.

6 HOURS LATER

Sydney got up off of Vaughn and headed over to the water, but suddenly a voice stopped her.

“Sydney, please, we need to talk.”

“About what?”-Syd

“Everything.”-Vaughn

She walked over to him and sat down.

“What is it you want to say to me, must be something despiteful?”

“No, Sydney, I’m sorry, about everything, yea, I was drunk last night, Eric told me this was all my fault, which is probably true, anyway, I know you’re sorry, I know I hurt you when I left, I know I said we were over, Sydney, I’m sorry, I promise I won’t leave you, I understand you don’t want children, so can we just be ok again like we were?”-Vaughn

“Thank you.”

Vaughn wrapped his arms around her.

“Oh and just one more thing, no more suicide attempts, you can’t die anyway.”

Sydney smiled. “Yeah, sure, whatever.”

They thought everything was fine again, but they were wrong, Alice stood behind them.
Sydney looked behind her. “Michael, run.”

CHAPTER 6 - FINDING NO PEACE

Alice threw Sydney into the water, Vaughn took out his gun and shot Alice 4 times, she fell to the ground. Sydney got out of the water and walked over to Vaughn. They thought that was it, but they were wrong, Sark and Anna were right there, in front of them.

Sydney pushed Anna down, but then Sark threw her down right next to Anna. Sydney got back up, threw Sark over by the water and ran across the sand. Anna got up and ran after Sydney, pushed her down and pointed her gun at her. Sydney got up and looked her in the eyes.

“Shoot me, it won’t hurt me any, well, it might, but I can’t die.”

She threw Anna to the ground, causing her to drop her gun.

“Don’t be so sure that you won’t die.”

She got up.

“What do you mean?” Sydney pushed her down in the sand.

“Rambaldi could always kill you.” She got up and kicked Sydney onto the ground.

“Rambaldi is dead.”

Anna got on top of her to keep her on the ground. “So.”

She grabbed her gun and shot Sydney in the shoulder.

“Do you seriously think that hurt, because it didn’t.”

She pulled the bullet out the threw Anna to the ground.

Sark walked over to a pissed Vaughn. Vaughn pushed him, then threw him down.

“Never will you get what you want, never, Sydney is mine.”

Sark kicked Vaughn is the groin.

“Ouch.”

He pushed Sark down, grabbing Anna’s gun off the ground.

“Don’t shoot me.”-Sark

“I will, unless you leave Sydney the hell alone.”

Sark knocked him down to the ground, grabbing the gun and running.

Vaughn got up, ran over to Sydney and Anna, whom were still fighting.

Sydney threw Anna into a bush, Vaughn grabbed her arm, pulling her towards him.

She kissed him, and ran back to Anna.

“b****.” She kicked Anna, but she got up and threw Sydney to the ground, Sark pushed Vaughn down on top of her and then went over to Anna.

Vaughn got up, went over to Sark and punched him in the face.

“Never again will you come and try to do anything to Sydney.”

“Why should I do that?” Sark moved closer to Vaughn.

“Because, Sark, she’s my wife and when I say it’s over, it’s over.”

Vaughn pushed him down. “Leave, and this battle is over.”

He went over to Sydney and helped her up.

“When is this ever going to be over?”

“I’m not sure, Sydney, but by the way things have been today, I think we should go have some fun to make something in this day better.”-Vaughn

“We’ll that after we take care of them.” She pointed to Sark and Anna.

Sark turned around, got up and shot her in the thigh, blood rushed down her bare leg as she fell to the sand-covered ground in pain.
“Tell Rambaldi, I wish to speak with him.”

She held her thigh in pain waiting for the end. Vaughn went to her side and wrapped his arms around her. He looked straight at Sark.

“How dare you.”

“Don’t blame me, Sloane hates her, not me, I only get paid for the kill, when she does die, after All, Rambaldi created her, he can kill her when ever he wants.”-Sark

“You said she was immortal.” Vaughn’s eyes went back to Sydney.

“Rambaldi decides, not me.” He walked back to Anna.

“Sydney, we’re gonna have to go.”-Vaughn

“Yeah, I know.”-Syd

He carried her back to the car, they got in and drove away.

ALICE’S HIDEOUT

Anna and Sark walked up to Sloane.

“Where’s Alice?”-Sloane

“Michael Vaughn killed her.”-Anna

“What about Sydney?”-Sloane

“I shot her, but she got away.”-Sark

“Enough, both of you need to bring her back here now, I said I need her back here.”-Sloane

“She said she wanted to speak with Rambaldi, but I doubt she’ll come willingly.”-Sark

“Anna, get me some coffee.”-Sloane

“Yes, sir.” She left the room.

“Mr. Sark, she must be back here by midnight tomorrow, that understood?”-Sloane

“Yes, sir.” He left Sloane’s office, grabbed Anna out of the kitchen and the two of them drove off in their gray SUV.

CHAPTER 7 - THE BRAKING POINT - PART 1

Sydney’s POV

I used to want to die, I hated not being able to die, but now, I’m glad I can’t die, it brings some peace to my mind. Well, not a lot, just some, I still am mad at Vaughn, and I’m still in shock that my mom’s dead, actually, I don’t see how she could be dead, this is Irina Derevko we’re talking about, come on, she doesn’t just have a heart attack. I think Vaughn lies, I think she’s really alive, I think Weiss is just trying to cover it all up for him, because they’re “best friends”.

My mother can’t be dead, she can’t be, why did I even jump off that cliff anyway? What the hell is wrong with me? Maybe Irina was right to get me a psychologist, I mean, look at me, I’ve got issues, serious issues, I’m a complete disaster, I tried to commit suicide, not once, but twice and I went insane for a while. Vaughn was right to throw me out of windows and into tables and hurt me, c’mon who the hell could live with a person like me? I mean, I can’t even live with my self, I can’t blame Vaughn for leaving me, even though I have him back, I know I shouldn’t, I’m a screw up with mental issues who at one point in time, was obsessed with killing herself.

Every time I walk anywhere, I can just feel everyone thinking ‘there’s Sydney Vaughn, the women who needs serious help and anti depressions just to live.’

I just want revenge, that’s all, revenge on Vaughn for all he’s done to me, he frackin abused me, he needs to pay and besides, something is seriously wrong with him.

Was it time for me to leave Vaughn? Was it time for me to show him what it was like? Yes, it was. I’ve had enough of this s***, and besides, Vaughn must pay for all that he’s done.

He just has issues with me, he’s probably cheating on me right now too, like that isn’t a crime, well it is Vaughn, it is, you don’t just cheat on your wife. But why should I blame him, look at me, why would he stay with me and put up with my insanity? I don’t see how he could live with this s***.

I don’t wish to die any longer, I wish for him to die, I will kill Vaughn, I will end his life, no matter how bad I become, even if I am a cold-blooded killer, and they sentence me to the death penalty, I can’t die, only Rambaldi can kill me so there for, ha ha to the world and good bye to my beautiful life because I am not insane, I’m totally sane, sure killing my husband will be some what evil, but what should I care, look what he’s done to me, this life, f*** you Vaughn and good bye.

I would become the evil inside of me, let it take over, I would fulfill my destiny, I would become the woman in the prophecy, I will meet Rambaldi and forget about this Hell I’ve been living since the beginning. Good bye Sydney Bristow, good bye Sydney Vaughn and hello to the Devil inside.

No POV

They were still on their way back to the hotel Sydney was staying at, but Sydney had had enough. She pulled out the bullet in her thigh, opened the car door and jumped out.

Vaughn saw what she did. “SYDNEY.”

She didn’t answer, she was too far gone, she had already ran back to the hotel, gotten there before Vaughn. She was already inside of the building.

She ran up the stairs and into her room, locking the door behind her. She put on her jeans and leather jacket, grabbed two guns and put them in her back pockets.

Suddenly there was a knock at the door.

“What do you want.” She screamed

“Let me in, Sydney, please.”-Vaughn

“No, never, I hate you.”-Syd

“What? Why? Sydney, what the hell is your problem?” Vaughn screamed through the door.

Everyone in the hall was staring at him now.

“Go to hell and cheat on me there, not here and oh, Irina isn’t dead, is she? I don’t see how she could be and yea, I know Weiss is covering it all up for you just so you can betray me even more.”

“Sydney, that is not true, believe me, Sydney, please, it’s not true.” Vaughn yelled.

“Oh, so explain this.”

She opened the door, handing him his boxers that said Alice all over them.

“Where did these come from?”-Vaughn

“Your dresser at your apartment.” Sydney screamed in his face.

“Sydney, I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to, I swear, it was when you disappeared, after our wedding, I was drunk, I didn’t mean to, but I did.”

She cut him off. “You slept with Alice after I disappeared? How did you know she was revived after I killed her? Bastard.”

“She came to me for a week or so after you disappeared, because Sloane was going to use her to get close to me, which meant she could lie about Sydney’s disappearance but she didn’t say that part, so she got me drunk and got me to sleep with her. Without me knowing she wrote her name on my boxers so when you got back, you’d hate me.”

“I don’t believe you, how could you? Bastard.”

She pulled out her guns. “Now it’s my turn to betray you.”

“Sydney, what are you doing?” Vaughn said trying not to scream.

“Taking your life.” She shot him in the chest. “Next time make sure you mess with the right girl, not the one who can kill you.”

“S….y……..d………n………e……..y, I’m……s…..o….r….r….y.”

“No, you’re not.” She shot him in the arm. “This one’s for cheating on me. Remember when I said that was only round one, well, this is round two.”

“S….y….d….n….e…y…..pl…ea…se…st..op…it.”

She shot him in the leg. “That’s for abusing me.” She shot him in the thigh. “That’s for lying to me. And now you can just die.” She ran back into her room, grabbed her suitcase, filled it with 8 more guns and ran out of the building, leaving Vaughn bleeding to death on the floor.

AIRPORT

Sydney snuck onto an airplane that was heading to LA, she sat down and waited for takeoff. She knew that shooting Vaughn 3 times wouldn’t make him die, but round three would kill him, which would happen soon enough.

HOTEL - HALLWAY

Weiss ran out of the elevator to see Vaughn on the ground, bleeding heavily.

“Sydney did this?”

He nodded slowly.

“Great, just great.”

CHAPTER 8 - THE BRAKING POINT - PART 2

“Hold on, Mike, I’ll kill her for you after I get you fixed up.”

“Don’t kill her.”-Vaughn

“Why not?”-Weiss

“Because.”-Vaughn

“Fine, I won’t kill her, but I’ll have to tie her to a chair or something.”-Weiss

“You seriously think that’ll hold her? Are you insane or something?”-Vaughn

“I’ll try um, super glue then.”-Weiss

“No, never, keep the super glue away from Sydney.”-Vaughn

“Why? She tried to kill you, Vaughn, so what if her hands will her permanently stuck together, at least she’ll be stuck.”-Weiss

“Go to hell, Eric, I love her, now stop trying to think of ways to hurt her.”-Vaughn

“For a guy that just got shot by his girl friend, you’re acting like you don’t care.”-Weiss

“Maybe it hurts I little, but believe me, I deserved it.”-Vaughn

“What did you do this time?”-Weiss

“She found out I slept with Alice while she was missing.”-Vaughn

“You told her?”-Weiss

“She found the boxers.”-Vaughn

“I told you to get rid of those.”-Weiss

“I forgot.”-Vaughn

“Idiot.”-Weiss

Vaughn sat up, taking off his shirt and removing the bullet-proof vest underneath.

“At least you were prepared.”-Weiss

“Yeah.” He pulled out the bullets in his leg, thigh and arm. The more he thought about the whole situation, the more he began to think that Sydney should pay, but his love for her stopped him from seeking revenge, that was all that was stopping him from destroying her ever-lasting life.

“Vaughn, man, come on, we have to go find her, before he destroys even more.”-Weiss

“Should I tell her the truth?”-Vaughn

“You mean about Irina being alive? Yeah, I’m getting real frackin tired of covering for you. You need to stop lying to her, or she’ll never trust you, in your freaking short life time.”-Weiss

“Yea, you’re right, but where do you think she’ll be?”-Vaughn

“Could be anywhere.”-Weiss

“This is a nightmare.”-Vaughn

“Life can be hell sometimes.”-Weiss

“Yeah, it can.”-Vaughn

FREEWAY - BRIDGE

Did you ever not care what happened in your life? Did you ever just want to wake up and have it all be a dream? Just for everything to me ok again? Even if it only happened once, no matter how bad it was, all that needed to happen, was for it to not be real, that would be your miracle, you’re only miracle, that would be the key to your survival.

Sydney’s POV

I was so mad at myself, I shot Vaughn, not once, not twice, but four frackin times.

I was crying now, I loved Vaughn but him saying sorry wasn’t enough. He cheated on me, his wife, and I will always be angry with him for that. He didn’t have to sleep with Alice, but he decided it would do no harm to sleep with the dead because I (his wife) was missing, because I had disappeared.

Well, sorry, Vaughn, I’ve had enough, enough with you, it’s all your fault, not mine, all yours.

No POV

Sydney stood on edge of the bridge, ready to jump and attempt suicide again if she had to, but Vaughn and Weiss appeared right in front of her, on the sidewalk.

“What the hell do you want?”

“To get my wife back.”-Vaughn

“Go dig up some graves and sleep with some more dead people.”-Syd

“Sydney, please, I’m sorry.”-Vaughn

“No, I’m not coming back to you, Bastard, you cheated on me, then abused me, and then lied to me about my own mother’s death, I hate you.”-Syd

“Sydney, Mike, over here, will probably die if you don’t just return to your ‘normal’ self soon, because, well, he loves you so much, when you’re gone, he gets drunk and tries to commit suicide because all he wants in life is you.”-Weiss

“Vaughn, this is all your fault, so clean up your mess, and maybe I’ll come back.”-Syd

“Sydney, no, I love you, now stop it.”-Vaughn

“Go to hell, visit Satan, then sleep with his wife.”-Syd

“Sydney, stop it.”-Vaughn

“It’s never enough, is it, it’s never enough, every time something bad happens, that’s your fault, you just try to make it even worse.”-Syd

“That is not true.”-Vaughn

“Make me believe that, Vaughn, make me, because seriously, I wish you were dead right now.”-Syd

“You can’t honestly feel that way.”-Vaughn

“Who’s stopping me Vaughn? It’s a free country.”-Syd

“Go to hell.”-Vaughn

“I’m already there.”

“I see, well then, how bought I just come down there with you?”-Vaughn

“Never.” a tear fell down her cheek. “Bastard.”

“Say what you want, b****.”-Vaughn

“Go sleep with Alice.”-Syd

“She’s dead.”-Vaughn

“Revive her again.”-Syd

“Sydney, don’t do this.”-Vaughn

“What am I doing, Vaughn, I seriously don’t think I’m doing anything wrong.”-Syd

“You’re destroying our relationship, that’s what you’re doing wrong.”

He pushed her off the bridge and watched her fall into the ocean.

“What did you do that?”-Weiss

“She’s not dead.”-Vaughn

“Just because she’s immortal, doesn’t mean you can abuse her, Mike, that’s what your problem is.”-Weiss

“She deserved it.”-Vaughn

“I don’t give a f*** what your opinion is.”-Weiss

“You shouldn’t, I’m an idiot.”-Vaughn

“Exactly right, now lets go wait for her down at the beach.”-Weiss

“Fine.”-Vaughn

“But when she comes to you, don’t kill her.”-Weiss

“I don’t think that’ll happen, she probably hates me right now.”-Vaughn

“Yeah, you’re right.”-Weiss

They got into their car, drove back to the hotel, parked their car and walked down to the beach, waiting for Sydney.

CHAPTER 9 - THE BETRAYAL

Sydney slowly limped out of the water and onto the sand, she carefully snuck around the beach, without Vaughn and Weiss noticing her. It was dark, probably around midnight. She went back to her car, which she left parked across the street, go inside and changed out of her wet leather clothes and into some low-rise jeans, and black spaghetti strap top. She got out of her car and looked around to see a bar, surprisingly it was still open. She went inside the bar, remembering she forgot her money.

“Um, miss, we’re closing.”

“Now were not.” She smiled.

“Alright, what would you like?”

“Everything.”-Syd

“Sure, I guess that works.”

4 HOURS LATER

“We’re closing now.”

Sydney walked to the door, practically falling over and left, falling against her car.

Vaughn appeared in front of her. “Sydney.”

Weiss walked up behind him. “She’s drunk, man.”

Sydney walked up to Vaughn. “I love you.”

“Yeah, you’re right, Eric.” He looked at Sydney. “You’re coming back with me, there is no way I’m leaving you here like this.”

He took her to her car and drove her back to her hotel room.

SYDNEY’S HOTEL ROOM

Sydney lay on her bed, Vaughn was practically on top of her.

“Sydney, I’m sorry, I lied about Irina’s death to protect you, nothing more.”

She got off the bed and limped into the bathroom, nearly killing herself trying to walk with her broken leg. She went through several cabinets, searching her the Advil she’d left there. When she finally found it, she took about 5, then limping back over to the bed. She nearly fell face first onto the floor, but Vaughn caught her. He helped her onto the bed and held her to his chest waiting for the right tie to explain everything.

“Sydney, I’m sorry, I killed your mother, but only to protect you.”

“You what?”

She ran to the counter, where lay a gun she had left. She grabbed it and pointed it at Vaughn.

“What the hell do you want? Why did you push me off that bridge? Why Vaughn? Why?”

“Sydney, I’m sorry, I really am.”-Vaughn

“No, you’re not, you’re never sorry. Vaughn, I trusted you, I loved you, I frackin loved you. Why do you have to betray me every time everything’s fine? Why? Well, I’m refusing to put up with that anymore, so good bye, Vaughn, I’m leaving you, forever. You think you can just destroy my life? You can’t. You won’t. You never will. So don’t even bother to try.”

She pulled the trigger, bullets hit that wall. “I hate you.”

“Go to hell.”-Vaughn

“I’m already there.”-Syd

“Good.”-Vaughn

“I hate you and I will kill you this very second no matter if you like it or not so just leave me the hell alone.”-Syd

“Tell me about it.”-Vaughn

“This isn’t about me, or my mother, this is about you, isn’t it? Michael, stop it, you have nothing to loose or gain by this.”-Syd

“Rambaldi, make her die, and keep her dead.”-Vaughn

Sydney ran over to him and pushed him down.

“Who the hell do you think you are?”-Syd

“Your husband.”-Vaughn

“Go f*** yourself.”-Syd

“Sydney, please I need to meet someone.”-Vaughn

“You’re not going anywhere.”-Syd

She kicked him in the groin, but seconds later, there was a tranq dart in her shoulder, she fell to the ground and closed her eyes.

“I’ll be back later for round two.”

He walked out the door to see Sark standing in front of him.

“What did you kill Irina?”

“I had no choice.”-Vaughn

“Why?”-Sark

“My employer, Alice, wanted me to.”-Vaughn

“Alice is dead.”-Sark

He punched him in the face. “True.”

Sark punched him back. “Enough of this felgercarb.”

“I’m working for you.”-Vaughn

“No you’re not.”-Sark

“Sloane hired me to kill Sydney.”-Vaughn

“When was this?”-Sark

“While she was missing.”-Vaughn

“He hired you for deep-cover?”-Sark

“Yeah, almost two years ago.”-Vaughn

CHAPTER 10 - DENIAL

You never thought it would be this hard to just find happiness. You never thought it was impossible, until you met him. Not until every last bit of your heart was torn apart. Not until love destroyed you. You hated everyone and everything, including life. But you weren’t destined to die, although many thought that was a lie. You hated your husband, knew he was a traitor, not a true one, but who gives a damn? You thought life could be fare just for once, that fate wouldn’t be bad, that destiny would be good. But even though you had faith, your world still fell down, your mother died and your father was evil, but in truth, they weren’t your parents, you were just created. Sadly to say, you could never find love, although it wasn’t hard to feel like you fell in love. Your cries were heard, your life was empty, along with your bed, and your heart. You hated sadness, you hated it all, but nothing you did could change anything. Your world was too dark, too sad, too lonely. Nothing could keep you happy, nothing could fill the holes in your heart, too much pain of loss, too much sadness. Though you found time for hate to flow through your body, nothing could bring love to stay. Nothing could save you from the darkness and pain brought upon you by everything that’s happened in your horrible shitty life you’ve had to live through. Nothing could patch the hole in your heart. Nothing could fix your broken life. You could try, but in the end, all you’d have left, would be a broken heart.

“Michael Vaughn, stop talking s*** to me, you’re wasting my time.”-Sark

“Alright, I’m done playing with yah, since, I’m not Michael Vaughn, I’m Chris.”-Vaughn

“Sloane had you Vaughnated?”-Sark

“Yes, unfortunately.”-Chris

“I see. Where did you take Mr. Vaughn then?”-Sark

“He’s a hostage in Sloane’s warehouse.”-Chris

“In Switzerland? When?”-Sark

“When Sydney shot him, I send him there, and replaced him.”-Chris

“Don’t let Sydney find out.”-Sark

“I’m not planning on it.”-Chris

He thought it was a private conversation, but without him knowing, Sydney heard everything that was said between them. She grabbed her gun, opened the door, and shot Chris in the chest.

“You are not Vaughn, bastard, now bring him back to me now.” She pointed her gun at Sark.

“Now go and bring him back, before I shoot you too.”

Chris dropped to the ground, closed his eyes, he was dead.

“Now.” Sydney screamed as she pressed the gun to the head.

“What will you do in return?”-Sark

“Rambaldi can take my immortality.”-Syd

“You’d do that all for a man that hates you to death?”-Sark

“Love is that way.”-Syd

“I see.”-Sark

“So are you going to bring him back here or not?”-Syd

“If you want Michael Vaughn back, you can come with me and prove you’re going to live up to your deal.”-Sark

“Alright.”

The two of them walked out to Sark’s car, heading to the airport.

SWITZERLAND - SLOANE’S WAREHOUSE

Sloane walked up to Vaughn cell.

“What the hell do you want with me?” Vaughn screamed

“Sydney’s coming, she’s trading her immortality for you.”-Sloane

“What? Is this all a game to you? If you dare do anything to her, I will kill, you know that, right? It’s you that did this all to her, turned her into this horrible person.”-Vaughn

“Mr. Vaughn, your wife isn’t human, therefore, she won’t be that person you’ve always wanted her to be, so just love her for who she is and stop trying to change her.”-Sloane

“Don’t you dare try to give me any kind of advice, how dare you, walk in and turn everybody’s life up-side-down the second something good happens.”-Vaughn

“Don’t deny the truth, Mr. Vaughn, you know the truth, you know what she is, stop hating me for that.”-Sloane

“It’s all your fault, if you never met Sydney, this never would of happened.”-Vaughn

“I’ve known Sydney, Forever, Michael, that wouldn’t of changed anything and you know that. You’re in denial, and you know it.”-Sloane

“Go to hell.”-Vaughn

“Make me.”-Sloane

“Nothing will change what you did, trying to kill her, that is your fault, admit it.”-Vaughn

“Yes, I did try to kill Sydney, many times, but I couldn’t, because she was always immortal.”-Sloane

“What?”-Vaughn

“I didn’t know this until 3 days ago.”-Sloane

“Bastard.”-Vaughn

Sloane walked away, waiting for Sydney.

7 HOURS LATER

Sydney and Sark arrived at Sloane’s Warehouse, went inside, stop Sark with a tranq dart and ran to Vaughn’s cell.

“Sydney, you’re here.” Vaughn whispered.

“Yeah, I’m here.”-Syd

“Where’s Sloane?”-Vaughn

“He doesn’t know I’m here, I shot Sark with a tranq dart, we gotta hurry.”-Syd

She opened his cell door and the two of them ran out of the building, got into Sark’s car and drove away.

CHAPTER 11 - DEMANDS

Nowhere to escape. Nowhere to hide. Nowhere to run. Death was the only was to turn, unfortunately. Why did everything have to result to death? Why couldn’t we just live in peace away from the danger in this world? Or was that too much to ask of in life? Does everything have to be so horrible, hard and death bringing? Was it so hard to infuse your life with happiness? Why was it so damn hard to have what you wanted? Why was it so easy to get what you hated, when all you ever wanted in life was to be happy? Were your demands too high? You didn’t think so, but were they? Was everything really that bad? Of course you wondered, but then answered a simple yes, like always. Did you ever think for just a second that your life was only horrible because you were immortal, or did you blame it all on your husband and everyone else that supposedly destroyed your perfect life on day? Did you really want to die? Or did you want to live for eternity? What did you want in life? What was your wish? You have the man of your dreams, you’re immortal, you no longer work for the CIA, So what is the big problem? Oh, maybe you forgot that you have three crazy Rambaldi obsessed people chasing after you and a husband who thinks you’re insane. Maybe you forgot that your husband was doubled and some madman named Chris was in his place for a few days. Maybe you forgot that Chris killed your mother, whom you loved, although thought you have serious issues. Maybe you forgot that you were created by Rambaldi and your life was up-side-down because you weren’t human. You’d wish day and night for a ‘normal’ life, but that could never happen, although your husband wanted you to be normal because he couldn’t stand having a wife that wasn’t like everyone else. What would his mom say when she found out? What would anybody say? Would they all hate you? Was that how it would be? What was your destiny? You were almost scared to find out.

Sydney and Vaughn drove down the highway in Sark’s car.

“Tell me why I’m saving you.”-Syd

“Because you love me.”-Vaughn

“Yes, I do love you, but I’m also extremely frustrated with you and wish you’d just give me a god damn break.”-Syd

“Sydney, I’m really sorry.”

“No, enough of this ‘I’m sorry’ bullshit. I’m sick of this. Vaughn, I won’t allow you to destroy me. I know I have done some things to you that you don’t particularly like, but that was my revenge for everything you’ve done to me. Don’t give me that look of forgiveness or that ‘want me to have sex with you?’ attitude, because Vaughn, I am your god damn frackin wife and I deserve way more than this. I will not keep living through hell forever just because you think it’s fun to tare me apart. Just because I won’t die doesn’t mean you can’t hurt or harm me in any way. Stop acting like you can do whatever you’d like to me because I’m not human. I have the right to live my life in peace, just like you.”-Syd

“Sydney, when will you accept that I’m sorry? Or is that too far of a step for you to make?”-Vaughn

FLASH BACK

He saw that she was serious and threw her into a table. She screamed, she was afraid of the world, and everyone along with it, she got up and limped to that bathroom and slammed the door, she ran into a stall and locked it, she cried, she cried until her had no more tears left, she hurt inside, she felt as though there was a hole in her heart, as though she had died in pain, every time he accidentally hurt her, she felt that way, she felt crushed, broken, like someone had shattered her into a million pieces, like there was no hope.

All of a sudden she heard someone pounding on the door, it was Vaughn.

“Sydney, are you ok? Please come out, I’m so sorry, I never meant to hurt you, please, just please forgive me, I love you, remember that, Sydney, I’d die for you, I’d give up everything, just come out, I’m already in the women’s bathroom, save me from the embarrassment and please, please come out and let me know you’re ok, Sydney, I’ll love you forever.”

END FLASH BACK

“Vaughn, I love you, but I don’t trust you, and I probably never will.”

“Sydney, please forgive me, please.”

FLASH BACK

Sydney walked in the door, Vaughn ran over to her and hugged her. She pushed him away and into the wall. She slapped him and punched him extremely hard. She threw him over the counter.

“Sydney!”

“Shut up.” She hit him in the head with a gun.

He got up and threw her to the ground, causing her to drop her guns. “Stop it Sydney, just stop it, I hate you, Sydney, I hate you.”

She tried to get up, but he made her twist her ankle. “I hate you, Michael, I wish you were dead.”

He threw her through a window, she screamed. She climbed back into the apartment and threw him to the ground. He pushed her down, she got back up.

END FLASH BACK

“Vaughn, I’m sorry, but I can’t, even though it was Chris that called me saying that Irina was dead, even though it was him.”-Syd

“Sydney, it wasn’t Chris who called you that night saying Irina was dead, it was me.”-Vaughn

She looked up and pulled the car over. “Get out now.”

“Sydney, please---”

She cut him off. “I hate you, I will never love you again, now leave before I change my mind and kill you.”

“Sydney, don’t do this.”-Vaughn

“What am I doing Vaughn, what am I doing? Because to me it looks like you killed my mother and want to manipulate me into staying with you. Those divorce papers are going to be coming soon, whether you like it or not.”-Syd

He took off his seatbelt and opened her car door, forcing her to get out of her car. She punched him in the face, but before she knew it, he threw her into the car. She grabbed her gun and pointed it at him.

“Vaughn, just stop it, please stop it, just stop it.” She screamed, as tears fell down her cheeks.

“Nothing will make me stay with you.”-Vaughn

Sloane’s men surrounded her and dragged her into their vehicle.

“Sydney, nothing will stop me now, nothing.” Sloane whispered in her ear as Chris chained her to a chair in the back of the van.

CHAPTER 13 - REVENGE

14 HOURS LATER

SWITZERLAND - SLOANE’S WAREHOUSE

Sydney and Weiss arrived at the warehouse, knowing Vaughn would be inside.

“Stay here and wait for me, if anybody comes near the car, whom isn’t me, leave immediately, I don’t need to deal with more s*** today.”-Weiss

“Alright, fine, but when Vaughn----”

He cut her off. “Sydney, I’ll take care of this.”

“He’s my husband, Eric, not yours, and for your information, I am not 6, I can take care of myself.”

She got out of the car and walked over to the window she escaped through.

“Eric, you coming?”-Syd

“Yeah.” He ran over to her.

Sydney climbed into the window, to see Vaughn right there, standing in front of her. It was almost as if he was expecting her.

“Welcome back.”

“Never welcome me into your frackin life again. I don’t want to be here right now anyways.”

Weiss walked up behind Sydney. “Enough with the polygamy.”

“Hun?”-Vaughn

“Alice, Sydney, Anna…”-Weiss

“You what? Anna? You had sex with that b****?” She was furious. She threw him into the wall.

“What the hell do you want to do to me?”

“Sydney, I’m sorry.”-Vaughn

“No, you’re not.” She punched him in the stomach. “You’re never sorry.”

Weiss threw him into a glass table. “Bastard.”

“Eric, why?”-Vaughn

“I don’t know what the hell you want with her, or what your problem is, but Sydney never did anything. Do you understand that?”-Weiss

“I never did anything to her, until she hurt me.”-Vaughn

“Liar.” She couldn’t take it anymore, he’d never stop. She hated it like this, but yet she could do nothing it all. “All you want is for me to just turn into some puppet you can throw around. That will not happen.”

“That is not true.”-Vaughn

“Say something I can believe. Vaughn, everything you tell me is a lie.”-Syd

“Maybe you just need to leave me the hell alone.”-Vaughn

“Maybe you need to stop demanding that I change. All you want is to get me pregnant anyway.”-Syd

“Again, that is not true.”-Vaughn

“Tell me something that isn’t a lie.”-Syd

“This is s***. Sydney, you belong in a mental institution.”-Vaughn

“Are you frackin insane?”-Syd

“No.”-Vaughn

“Go to hell then.”-Syd

“Screw you.”-Vaughn

“Go f*** yourself.”-Syd

“f*** Eric then.”-Vaughn

She punched him in the face. “Go f*** Anna.”

He threw the wall. “Never.”

“You did it once, why not do it again?” She took out her gun. “Go f*** her, then suck her.”

“Sydney, what the hell is frackin wrong with you?”-Vaughn

“I’m facing reality, Vaughn, or did you want me to get into denial for you?”-Syd

“No, actually I just, um, never mind.”-Vaughn

“Bastard. You can’t lie to me Vaughn, you can’t fool me. I know your motives, and they don’t work on me.” She pulled the trigger. “You will never get me back Vaughn, I may be hurt that you betrayed me, but I am not desperate for a husband.”

“Tell me about it.” He pulled the bullet out of his shoulder. “Don’t try to hide your feelings for me, Sydney, I know you still love me.”

“I don’t love you, I don’t love anyone who betrays me.” She walked over to Weiss.

“Sydney, believe me, if I had a choice in this, I would of never done anything to you or your mother.”

“Oh, so you want me to believe that someone else is making you do this? Hun? Vaughn, what the hell do you frackin want from me? First you abuse me, then you kill my mother, and then I find out you’re working with Sloane. Who the hell are you? Do me a favor and never ask a woman to marry you, unless you’re serious about staying with them, not using them. Go f*** someone else for a change. I’ve had enough.”

“You have no idea what I’m capable of.”-Vaughn

“What you’re capable of? Is that a frackin threat?”-Syd

“Maybe it is.” He pulled out his cell phone. “Sloane, I’m afraid we have a break in.”

“Bastard.” Sydney screamed.

Suddenly a man came up behind her, and her world became black.

********Chapter 14 - THE ENDING********

Sydney woke up tied to a chair, and Vaughn was standing in front of her laughing. She couldn't believe it. He was now her own worst enemy, while she still loved him very much.

SYDNEY'S POV

Something is happening to me. Though I know everything I experience isn't real. But why, oh why, does this have to happen to me? I know Vaughn still loves me, deep in my frackin heart I know that. So why does he do this to me?? Because this CAN'T be. It just CAN'T be. I don't know what to do. Maybe I belong in a frackin mental hospital. Maybe I do, for all I know.

"Hello Sydney."

"You're talking like Sloane, frackin bastard!"

"Sydney, calm down."

"Why? Why should I? You're destroying me Vaughn."

"Sydney I love you, but Sloane needs you."

"I hate him. I hate him you bastard."

"But he loves you too."

"And you're frackin point is?"

"Sydney..."

"What do you frackin people want from me?"

"We need you Sydney."

"For what? What the frack do you want with me?"

"We need you. Sloane needs you. We need to be a family again."

"What does Sloane have to do with that?"

"Nothing, but he's going to help us Sydney."

"No he's not. He's going to ruin us."

"I'm sorry, Sydney."

"Well, don't be sorry, untie me and get the frack out of here."

"Sydney..."

"Go the frack away from me!"

"Fine."

He walked out of the room.

24 HOURS LATER

Sydney woke up in a padded room. She heard screaming, so she got up off of the floor and walked toward the window. No one was there. She fell to the floor and began to cry, her life was over, and it would never return to her. What was she to become sitting in this place with nothing to herself? She didn't know, but there was nothing left for her.

The End

Back