~Four Weeks~

A/N: I don't know why i wrote this. I guess i just wondered what would happen if Sydney and Vaughn started having an affair after Lauren was discovered the mole. Humor, drama, blah...blah...blah...PG-13....

~Temptation~

~Part 1~
~The Parking Garage~

It had been four weeks since they’d found out about Lauren’s involvement with the Covenant. Four weeks in which Vaughn has had to play the loving and adoring husband he’s supposed to be. Four weeks since Vaughn came to Sydney’s doorstep in tears, telling her how incredibly sorry he was for doubting her, and for losing faith.

It had been four weeks since Michael Vaughn and Sydney Bristow had consummated their affair.

Not knowing how long they’d have to run in circles with Lauren; they started something that was inevitable. Both of them were too frustrated to be kept apart any longer. Although, they both knew it was wrong, technically he was still married and it was adultery, they simply didn’t care anymore.

They decided that life had screwed them over enough, and they weren’t going to waste anymore time apart. At first they only acted like a couple when they were out of the country for missions. They’d get done early and spend an extra day in Rome or Paris, either sightseeing or spending the day in bed.

But things changed quickly. Out of the country endearments turned into make-out sessions in the elevator before debriefs, small touches under the table, notes through e-mails, and then there was Vaughn’s Grand Prix in the parking garage late at night.

Sydney sighed as she scrolled through the pages of information on her computer screen. It was getting rather annoying, she didn’t feel like reading the life story of another terrorist. It was almost eleven and everyone was nearly gone, or so she thought.

As she clicked on another page a window popped up to alert her she had an incoming e-mail. She sighed as she opened it, thinking it was yet another request for a report before she went home. But when she read the address of the sender she smiled.

who’sthedoublenow_47@aol.com

Sydney laughed slightly. Vaughn had created a new e-mail address outside of work one day when they were at her place. He constantly teased her, telling her how ironic it was that he was now the Double Agent instead of her.

Her spirits were immediately lifted when she opened up his e-mail and began reading.

It’s eleven o’clock, what the hell are you still doing here? I guess our coffee break is off, huh?

Sh*t! She thought. She had promised him she’d take a break at seven to have coffee with him.

It’s okay, you can make it up to me by meeting me in the parking garage…like now…right now.

She laughed.

Please don’t keep me waiting any longer; it’s been five days…that’s five days too long. Damn the cow for not having any more trips until next week. But she’s got a late meeting tonight, whatever that means.

Sydney immediately felt hatred for Lauren, what she had put Vaughn through was enough for her to want to kick her a** to Chinatown.

You look beautiful today by the way. Even in your work clothes. Not like that’s anything new. Please finish up. I’m waiting….seriously….see….I am…I’m going to start singing the jeopardy song as I wait for you to run through the glass doors and into my car. HURRY UP! lol.

Love you,

---Your special guy.

Sydney bit her lip and reluctantly deleted the adorable e-mail. She quickly logged off her computer and grabbed her things before she walked off to the elevator. She took it up to the bottom level to the parking garage where she knew he was waiting. She walked through the doors to see no cars parked on that level except hers.

Right on cue, she heard the screeching of new tires on the cement. Vaughn’s Grand Prix pulled up in front of her and he rolled down the window.

“Need a lift little lady?” He asked jokingly.

“What am I a prostitute now?” She asked as she rounded the front of the car. She opened the passenger side door, but Vaughn stopped her before she could get in.

“Ah…get in the backseat.” He told her.

“What! Why?” She asked confused. He just smiled at her. “Here I thought we were going to do something else tonight, like go get coffee.”

He laughed as she hoped in the backseat. He hit the gas and drove to the end of the parking garage and down to the next level that was still under construction. There were no lights up in that area yet, and Vaughn turned on the brights as he maneuvered through the darkness.

“Vaughn, this is crazy.” Sydney said as he looked out the window into darkness.

“Hey, unless you want to wait until next week to see each other again this will have to do.” He told her. He parked the car and turned off the lights as he got out. He closed the drivers door and opened the back door behind it. Hoping in next to her, he locked all four doors and reached through the two front seats to turn the soft music that was coming out of the speakers a little higher. The lights in the back slowly dimmed after a few seconds of the door being shut.

“Michael, I can’t even see you. This isn’t going to work.” She told him.

He reached behind him and pressed a button so the light above the door would come on.

Thank god for tinted windows.

“There, is that better?” he asked.

“Why couldn’t we just go to a motel?” She asked.

“Why don’t you stop complaining, we’re wasting time.” He told her as he brought her into his arms.

“I was just asking.” She pointed out.

“Not enough time.” He told her. “Lauren will be home in an and hour and a half.”

“Ugh, don’t say her name right now.” She told him as she started unbuttoning his shirt. She fumbled with the buttons for a few moments before she got them all undone.

“I’ve missed you.” He said as he kissed her.

She smiled into his lips, “Use it.” She told him.

~

A half-an-hour later Sydney collapsed against his chest, breathing heavily and exhausted. Vaughn wrapped his arms around her and lifted his foot up to the roof of the car. He pressed the button above the door again to turn off the light as they fell into a deep sleep.

~

An hour-and-a-half later Vaughn’s cell phone woke them both up. Vaughn looked at the time on the radio and swore under his breath.

“Shi*. I’m late.” He said. “Sorry, sweetie.” He moved out from under her and nearly fell between the seats as he tried to sit up to grab his phone from the front. Sydney sighed and sat up also, already in the process of redressing.

“Hello?” Vaughn asked. He made it a point to yawn. “Oh…Lauren…sorry. No…I’m still at work…thanks for calling, I fell asleep at the computer. Yeah, I’ll be home soon. You too. Bye.” Vaughn flipped his phone shut and threw it in the front seat again before sitting back and running his hands over his face. “I have to go.” He said.

“I figured.” Sydney said as she buttoned her blouse.

“I’m sorry, do you want me to drive you home? I don’t want you on the road if you’re tired….”

“I’ll be fine.” She told him with a smile. She kissed him quickly before handing him his own clothes from off the back floor. He quickly got dressed and they both stepped out of the car. Vaughn straightened out his clothes. He opened the drivers door and reached in the center console for his cologne. He sprayed himself up and down and threw the bottle back in the compartment. They both got into the front of the car and Vaughn drove them back up to where Sydney’s car was. He stopped out of the view of the security cameras and put the car in park.

“See you Monday.” Sydney said as she put her hand on the door lever.

He reached over and turned her head so she faced him. He kissed her softly and they lingered for a moment.

“Ugh, I don’t want you to leave.” Vaughn said.

Sydney smiled. “Me either.” She told him. She sighed and ran her hand along his cheek before planting a kiss on his forehead. “I’ll see if I can convince Eric to bring me to hockey practice tomorrow, so maybe I’ll see you in the morning.”

He nodded. “Okay.” He said. He kissed her cheek. “Be careful driving, sweetie.” He told her as she stepped out of the car. “Love you.”

“I love you too.” She told him before closing the door. She quickly made her way to her car and jumped in. Vaughn pulled out of the parking garage and waited on the side of the street for her to emerge. A few moments later her car entered the street and Vaughn pulled behind her.

He followed her all the way home, stopping on the side of the street as she pulled into her driveway and got out of the car. He watched her walk up the front steps of her home and walk inside. A few moments later the lights inside turned on and his cell phone rang.

He glanced at the caller ID.

…Syd
688-0047

He answered the call.

“Everything good?” He asked as he sat there.

“Yes, thank you for following me home. You didn’t have too.”

“I wanted too.” He told her. “Besides fifteen minutes less of being stuck at home.”

“Be careful going home.” She told him. “I’ll see you in the morning…hopefully.”

“Yeah. Sweet dreams princess.”

He could hear her smiling on the other end. “Well thanks to you they will be.” She told him. “Try to get some sleep.”

“Thanks.” He told her.

She yawned and he saw the lights in the house turn off. He pulled away from the curb.

“Night, Vaughn.”

“Night.” He said softly. He heard the familiar click of the phone being hung up and he flipped his phone shut. Sticking it back into his pocket he headed home with a smile on his face, which didn’t happen often these days. And when it did, it was because of Sydney.

Kristina!!! OMV, this is adorable. I love the concept and it's so original. It made me wish that, although this is bad, had happened during season three. You wrote the emotion wonderfully and I simply loved it. Made my day for a new fic from one of my favorite writers. ^_^ Please add me to the PM and continue soon. It's so good. :hug:

Your 🐒,
Riley xoxo

:eek: this is wonderful!!!

DIE, COW, DIE! And he called her 'cow' :lol:

*whines* When is she going?? Or.. Is she going?

Loved it, have to go :|

PM me!!!

xo laur :Prop:

:eek: this is wonderful!!!

DIE, COW, DIE! And he called her 'cow' :lol:

*whines* When is she going?? Or.. Is she going?

Loved it, have to go :|

PM me!!!

... mk, now I'm back and have a few minutes to give a proper review!!

THAT WAS FREAKIN' AMAZING! Love the storyline!! And the email was just too cute!!! The address? He is a double agent. I never thought of it that way! Genius, I say, genius!

I hope that there were no construction workers there at 11pm! lol that would be BAD!

So cute. They love each other :love:

DAMN LAUREN! Has to call and ruin their peace! *goes and strangles her* She needs to go, fast!! lol

Awww, he followed her home!! Can I have a Vaughn? :Please:

*Sends Lauren on an unnecessary mission*

^_^

She makes him smile!! Okay, thats obvious, but.. :love:

LOVE THIS!!

Make sure to PM me still though, wouldn't want to miss the next chapter!!

Hope its up soon! :whistle:

Nice.. I like it already. I guess in the real show, I didn't want Vaughn to cheat with Syd even though Lauren was the evil cow. Made him look too much of a coward and Syd too gullible if they started having an affair. :D But I really do like this twist. You always did have to wonder what would happen if they had an affair. :lol: Great job! Pm me when you update, please... ^_^

I knew the COW would come in handy for something! Great story idea. Please PM me when you update.
Thanks for the PM telling me about it.

Back