~Four Weeks~

That was so... perfect!!

I don't know what to say (again)

*wipes tear from eye* Written beautifully!!

*goes over to Lauren and stabs her for Syd* ^_^ Lauren needs to GO! Get out! Be captured!!! Die!
^ I'm too nice

Loved the chapter!!

Bleu cheese is gross!!!!!!! *shudder* So is Lauren, but we won't get into that :P

They were 'torn apart' :cry: so sad...

Post more soon!!!!

xo laur :Prop:

“Why have you been so distant lately?” Lauren asked.

“I haven’t.” Vaughn said as he put on his other glove.

“Yes you have. We haven’t had sex in weeks.”
eeewwww! just eewww! :Ph34r:

“Dude, I’m buying you a beer and a pizza later.” Vaughn said as he grabbed his stick again from off the top of the goalie net.

“Why?” Eric asked.“Because you just saved my a** from…”

“Moo…” Eric cooed softly.
Eric watches Alias and reads the message boards too! :lol:

“So sad that things didn’t work between you and Mike. That really surprised the hell out of me. I can’t believe Mike dumped you.” Scott said touching her shoulder.

Sydney looked at him confused. “Dumped me?” She asked. “Who said he dumped me?”

“Lauren.” Mark added in.
:whistle:

:smiley: great chapter. Update soon! Thanks for the pm.

Great update!

Meeting Sydney was the best thing that ever happened to him. Did he love her? Of course he did, he’d take a bullet for the woman before even thinking about it.

Because Sydney Bristow loved him, and because he loved Sydney Bristow.

:love:

"Honey, I can’t find my gloves.” A voice said behind him.

it was to good to be true that they would be able to meet without her being there

The prospect of him getting to spend time with Sydney that day was shot; even if she did come he had to pretend that things were tense between them.

she will always be there to mess things up

“Why have you been so distant lately?” Lauren asked.

“I haven’t.” Vaughn said as he put on his other glove.

“Yes you have. We haven’t had sex in weeks.”

He's not distant when he's with Sydney is that 'cause then he's actually making love to somebody he actually love

"Michael, I’m your wife.” She said.

Yes you are but not the woman he loves

Vaughn smiled and looked from his best friend to his lover

:love:

"I tried calling you this morning.”

“I was in the shower.” She told him.

And he would gladly have joined you

"I know, it’s just…I wanted to spend time with you.”

“It’s not like we would have been able to anyway, with Eric and your friends around.”

He smiled. “I was thinking more along the lines of the women’s locker room, it’s always vacant on the weekends, cause leagues play.”

:P

“Wow, she can actually skate. Who would have thought?” Sydney asked.

Vaughn laughed and looked back at her, enjoying the last few seconds of privacy with her. “Which is good, it means I don’t have to teach her. My lessons are strictly for you.” He told her.

Cute he teaching her and only her to play 🏒

He was interrupted when Eric skated out onto the ice and yelled over to him. “Come on man, let’s hit some pucks.”

Vaughn immediately pulled away from Lauren’s grasp and skated over to where Eric was.

“Dude, I’m buying you a beer and a pizza later.” Vaughn said as he grabbed his stick again from off the top of the goalie net.

“Why?” Eric asked.

“Because you just saved my a** from…”

“Moo…” Eric cooed softly.

:lol: He so wants to get away from her and "be with Syd"

“She didn’t.” Lauren said from behind them. Both men turned around. “It was a rumor. Michael dumped her a few years ago.”

“Why? Mike was so in…” Mark elbowed Scott in the ribs before he could finish his sentence.

“Does it matter? He met me. Sydney is in his past. She’s just a piece of useless baggage. The only reason she’s here is because she’s friends with Eric.” She said bitterly.

Him dumping her you gotta be kidding with me

“Well…I don’t really get along with Vaughn’s wife…”

“Who does?” Scott asked. “We just tolerate her because of Mike.”

:lol:

“So sad that things didn’t work between you and Mike. That really surprised the hell out of me. I can’t believe Mike dumped you.” Scott said touching her shoulder.

Sydney looked at him confused. “Dumped me?” She asked. “Who said he dumped me?”

“Lauren.” Mark added in.

Don't believe a word that woman says

Sydney sighed and shook her head. She was silent for a moment. “He didn’t dump me, don’t hold anything against him. Michael’s a good man. We just…I can’t explain it.” She said. “We were just…torn apart. Literally.”

“Well,” Scott said. “For the record, he should have married you. You’re perfect compared to her.” He said as he bobbed his head toward Lauren. “And I don’t think there’s anyone on this team that has something bad to say about you, Sydney.”

Vaughn's buddies really likes her

Sydney watched from her perch as Vaughn exited the ice and sat down on the bench. Her stomach turned as she watched Lauren lean over his shoulder and kiss him. She contained herself, when all she wanted to do was kill the woman for the way she touched Vaughn, for how she made him feel, how she betrayed him.

Don't you get it Lauren no one likes you so just get out of Vaughn's life so he for once can be happy

Once again great update

Great update!! I HATE lauren!!! I hope she goes away!!! Vaughn and Syd need thier time together!! Anyways Great writing!!! Can't wait for more!!

yaay...an update! Fabulous!

“Yes.” Vaughn said. “It’s hard enough I have to sleep next to her. But having too…shi* it’s almost as disgusting as your blue cheese.” Vaughn said as he skated away from his friend.

definetly my favorite part :smiley: hope you update again soon!!!

I officially LOVe Vaughn's friends....Mark and Scott! They should have invited her to play! And Lauren too..but just to make her fall and leave her out! LOL. Lauren is a b****! jeeze! I hate her! I can't wait for her to get killed or throw in prison!

Great chapter! Update soon!

How many chapters is this again? Have you finished this?

Megan

i love it!!! i love how vaughn's friends all love syd and make fun of lauren...haha it's great

and weiss's "mooo" comment..that made me laugh

update soon

Lauren just has to suspect that something is up with syd and Michael. I bet she never went to any other practice in her married life! She lied about Michael and Syd breaking up! For that someone should run over her with the Zamboni! Maybe Syd could drive it!
Thanks for the PM

Great chapter! I loved how all Vaughn's friends like Syd way better than Lauren. :D hehe.
Thanks for the PM! I cant wait for more!

Back