Freaky Francie

Hey does anyone else get really freaked out when francie is around? but with that said...are the producers ever going to do anything else with her? Lately she has just been stalking in the shadows and blowing up cars so i am just wondering when the attention is going to be drawn to her. if anyone has any info about it that would be great. i used to like francie but now she is just plain scary!!! hahaha :D she makes me want to :hide: hehe well that's all i think everyone has forgotten about her and her current situation. bye bye.

yeah she is too creepy. like during endgame she just freaked me out!! and poor will!! wouldnt he know that she wasnt real?! you know what i mean! syd better kill her soon or i will!!! :angry:

well, she'll be getting some serious air time in these last two eps, so we'll get to know more about her.

Um..about Francie and Will. If they are close and is a couple, I think Wil should notice that Francie changed. I mean, Sydney did! And also, when he dreamed that he told Francie about CIA, was she hypnotizing him?

Francie is definately scary! LOL whenever she is around all these violins start going crazy in the backround! Its great at setting the mood, but it also cracks me up. :P

mmmm. i dunno about in series 3, but yea she totally is eeeeviiiiillll!!!!!!!! will is soo stupid if he didnt notice. ughh...i hate that he is sating sarkie. poor guy

Back