froot loops and pancakes!

hey all! i enjoy throwing froot loops at people when they agitate me. LMAO jkjk! (don't make me mad) jk dawg. LMAO i am just extremly hyper, and searched my brain for the most random thing i could think of.. and decided that throwing froot loops and pancakes at each other is extremly awesome! so join the fun and start chucking breakfast roods at random people! mwa ha ha ha!

::sucks on an ice cube:: Okay Pie, I'm ready!!!!! ::gets my fruit loop gun and starts shootin away:: whoops... blew a whole in my inflatable couch.. damn... ::takes a pancake and starts eating it:: mmm... oh wait... ::chucks it at Pie::

dontfrostdapie said:
::throws syrup at jo's moose::
NO!!! NOT MY MOOSE!!!!! ::takes pancakes and stuffs it down your shirt:: ::kisses my moose:: there there moosy boy... ::starts shooting away with the fruit loops::

WOO THATS COLD!!! ::takes off pants:: (I have another pair on ^_^ ) ::whaps you with it:: mwah ha ha!! ::dumps a bowl of cereal on your head:: ::stuffs a pancake up your nose::

imma torture you! ::braids your hair::...you scream, ::gives you a makeover::... you wiggle.. ::Puts you in a dress:: ... im sorry i have to do this.. im just wayyy too hyper with this ice... damn freezer

SHH!!! Don't tell them where I get my ice!! oh well.. you don't know what freezer it is ^_^ AHH HOLY felgercarb!! OMFI!!! ::rips dress off and sticks you in it:: ::smears make up off and rubs it on your face:: ::shaves my hair off:: :lol: always wanted to do that... ::sticks you in a clown car with 50 other people who want you bad::

yes.. they are clown like people... and they have poodle doggies... and all they do is stare at you and watch your every move and never let you go anywhere without trailing 2 inches behind you.

ahhhhhhhhhhh nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo............. like little kids??????????? ahhhhhhhh they stare! nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo....... im going to have to get a huge tub of soap and water and sponges!

Back