Gag Reel

yup, i loved the one where vaughn and sydney are in the car and vaughn leans back really fast like sydney sped off. i fell out of my chair again :blink: and i loved the one where jenny fell out of her chair.

those are my favorite two.

yeah, i forgot about when jenny fell out of the chair... that was great... and ofcourse the one when jen walks into the fence and michael's in the background laughing...

i just watched the bloopers on youtube , since we don't have the DVDs here! They've got Lost (which i HATE!) but they don't got Alias!!!!

whatever , i wanted to write sth that noone did

season 4 that clone of slone (as syd , weiss and marshall called him : Marvin Sloane or Arvin Clone LOL) tried to say sth and totally messed it up , it was hilarious!!!!!!! :D

the ones with vaughn are pretty funny,
my top 3 are:
when sydney walks into the warehouse chain link fence in season 2
when vaughn and sydney are in north korea and vaughns jumping up and down in season 3
when sydney falls itno vaughn on the plane and vaughn says "tackled by a line backer'

i like the where syds like tryin to put that lock thingy onthe safe and it keeps falling off
and
were shes pointing her finger doing theheheHEhe skit

out of all the gag reels on the DVDs, which bloopers made you laugh the hardest?

for me, one is when Sydney and Jack are in the elevator in The Box part 1, (season 1) and they can't stop laughing...
another one's when sydney turns around and walks right into that metal grate...

And straight after that is that Michael Vartans laugh?? its like ah hargh hargh hargh lol Yeah I would have to say season one is great they are all great all leave me in tears lol

Mine would have to be...
MV trying to say "adhesive" and failing and Grunberg imitating him , going "adheeeeesive" :LOL: omg , just hilarious!!!

Also , again MV on season 3 going "OK, I'm switching back to comms" and twisting his nose and smacking his head

S3 , Jen going "I swear to god I'll kill you" than cracking up big-time

S4 when clone-Sloane can't talk!!! my god , it's beyond hilarious!!!

Back