Garbage

i've been listening to them alot.. i really like them. shirley manson is cool, and the lyrics are really good! plus i like that they are kinda weird and dark.. lol. their first cd is my favourite. i love all the songs on there! anyone else like them?

i love garbage! their cd Version 2.0 is sooooo gooood! i totally recommend it. shriley manson has a kick ass voice. i don't know what happened to them, though. My favorite songs are Special, Push It, Hammering in My Head, I Think I'm Paranoid, I'm Only Happy When It Rains. awesome awesome songs! :woot: (y)

Shirley Manson rocks - I just found my old Version 2.0 CD and have been listening to it non-stop. I also really liked the song they put on Romeo and Juliet's soundtrack - #1 Crush - I was obsessed with that song!

Now everytime I hear You Look So Fine, I think of Sark/Syd because of the Sarkney vids ... *sigh* Garbage is sooo good.

Totally love garbage!!! All 3 of their album rocks, and their b-sides are just as good as the album songs :smiley:. They are suppose to be releasing a new album this year...can't wait :smiley:.

I can't really quite get into their new stuff (well, it's not that recent). Beautiful Garbage was a totally different side of what Version 2.0 started off as. I hope they pull off the new album well. Cheers to them! (y)

i have all their cds now.. and its crazy how different they are from each other. the first album is dark, version 2.0 is more upbeat and techno-ish, and then beautiful garbage is more poppy sounding (to the point where it mocks pop which i love- like in cherry lips). i can't wait for their next cd.. i think i read that it comes out january 2005. so alias and garbage in the same month- thats awesome!

my favourites right now (they change alot.. cuz i love them all lol)
Garbage- My Lover's Box
Version 2.0- Medication
Beautiful Garbage- Silence Is Golden

ok, i play a game called gt2 for the psone and they have a song on it and my friends and i did a race of 300 laps one night and the song i think im paranoid keep playing over and over for 2hrs. i love the song im only happy when it rains but you cant forget the bond theme, even thought its not one of the best bond songs its still great.

November 13 said:
I was wrong...the release is going to be around spring '05...damn waiting
[post="1064248"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

i know eh. i can't wait for the next album! and it just keeps getting further away. come on shirl (and duke, butch and steve), we miss you!

the track list for Bleed Like Me is up! there will be 11 songs (in no particular order):

Bad Boyfriend
Run Baby Run
Right Between The Eyes
Why Do You Love Me?
Bleed Like Me
It's All Over But The Crying
Boys Wanna Fight
Sex is Not The Enemy
Metal Heart
Why Don't You Come Over?
Happy Home

they sound good to me.. i was kinda looking forward to Hanging With The b****es, which isn't there.. what can you do i guess.. lol.

Double Agent said:
the track list for Bleed Like Me is up! there will be 11 songs (in no particular order):

they sound good to me.. i was kinda looking forward to Hanging With The b****es, which isn't there.. what can you do i guess.. lol.
[post="1113391"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

I vaguly remember the title was changed to Boys Wanna Fight...

Back