Gartan Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes they did. That's why there's quotes around it :D (*mumbles* it's strange how they do it for a french magazine but not US)

--Mandy :angelic:

mystery_chick said:
JG and MV arn't going to the Emmy's together!!! :( ;)

Yeah, I just read this on another thread and I'll go ahead and repeat myself ;)

I'm a bit surprised he wouldn't go to support the show. But, did he even go last year? And I can totally see and respect them trying to keep their relationship out of the limelight. ;)

I just would hate to see this start a paparazzi frenzy. The photographers tend to get a bit crazy when they know certain celebs are harder to catch on film than others and they step up the hunt to get them - last thing they deserve are people stalking their every move. Just my two cents. :blush:

well you have to be invited to the Emmys, and unless your show is up for best drama/comedy only the actors who got nominated are invited. Which means MV isn't invited this year nor last year. ;) and the only chance that he could go this year was go with Jennifer and obviously they passed on that though. ;)
--mandy :angelic:

mystery_chick said:
Yes they did. That's why there's quotes around it :D (*mumbles* it's strange how they do it for a french magazine but not US)

wow that was shocking!!!wow wasnt expecting that this soon....you don't think its to soon???? :( :( :thinking:

I don't think its too soon to say there in love. They have been friends for a while now and were obviously already very close friends. I think that it is sweet that Jen is going to the emmys with her parents. It is a nice way to say thankyou for the support that they gave her in the recent months.

so i was at safeway jsut now and saw Star magazine and guess who was on the cover?! jen and micheal and says seen shoping for a house! so of course i had to get it and here is the article!

Go Hunting For A Love Nest
Sealed With a Kiss
Lovers Jennifer Garner and Michael Vartan were spotted on a rare outing togeter- apparently shopping for a love nest! Vartan, Garner's co-star on ABC's Alias pulled up the house she shared with husband Scott Foley in Pacific Palisades, Calif.,around 11:30 am Aug 23.Then they each drove separately to a one story $1.65 million house in the Hollywood Hills. They were inside for about an hour,"says an eyewitness. "Then Michael came out with what looked like a listing."
and there is a pic of the house which looks really nice and perfect for them and there is another pic of them kissing. it says Jennfier and smooch passionately outside this house in their first public photo together. i thought you guys would like to know that and there is a pic of the two walking from a coffee shop in us weekly! so thats it!

eh?! :blink: :o_O: WTF?! :blink: *dazed* i think i'm gonna take this in and come back to comment later. Hey ames, do you have a scanner then perhaps you can scan the pics. ;)
--mandy :angelic:

well my brother does but hmm i need a way to get him to let me use it!!! ill have to brieve(sp?) him!!
are you dazed and crazed by the house shoping thing or something else?

ames723 said:
Go Hunting For A Love Nest
I love how tabloids jump to conclusions that this is their "love nest." Michael or she could just be shopping for their own house. Or they could just be visiting someone!

Anyhoo, People also has a pic of them outside this house and sharing a kiss in front of Victor Garber. You'll note Michael's wearing a t-shirt from Jennifer's new movie "13 going on 30" ^_^ Very cute.

Here's the link to Aliasreserved for the photos from People:

People

OH MY GOD! thanxs for that Amy! u have really made my day with that article! so they really must be in luv :love: if they're lookin for a house this soon! I cant get into the link, looks like im gonna have to sign up! Thanxs rspad2

Okay totally in love with the picture!! :love: I think i'm gonna go and smile like an idiot now :D

It's a bit big :D Sorry, my first time posting an image ;)

PeopleMag.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back