Gartan Archive

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was watchin the clip where MV was at the ellen show n theres one bit where ellen goes," i guess its my job n i really dont really wanna ask but i do think that everyone is" n then MV interupts her n says, "ok, ino what your gonna, i knew this was gonna come up, alrite fine, yes Jennifer n i are datin n were very happy n its great" (awww :love: finally one of them have said sumthin) n then ellen says,2 thats great but i was gonna say i bet u speak french because your from france but its great you n Jennifer are datin! n MV was laughin n he pretended to get up n walk off embrassed it was really funny! u should check out the clip! but woohoo he said sumthin bout their relationship! maybe JG might say sumthin on the jimmy kimmel show tonight! People keep me informed!

Yeah, it was pretty funny how Ellen led him into that answer. Very cute.

I think Jennifer's on Jimmy Kimmel on Friday, Sept. 26th, not tonight. Also, I saw Michael will be on The Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn on Wednesday, Sept. 24th and Jennifer with be on Letterman on Thursday, Sept. 25th.

Let the press brigade begin!

i watched ellen yesterday and that was so funny with what ellen did! but finally michael said something! but in this weeks people there is a pic of jen from last weekend at the preview thingy and it says that when reporters asked about their realtionship jen said "we are goin there today." so i hope she didnt mind michael saying that on ellen!
cant wait to see them on kilborn and jimmy! hopefully they will spill some beans about the new season and maybe their romance!!

ames723 said:
in this weeks people there is a pic of jen from last weekend at the preview thingy and it says that when reporters asked about their realtionship jen said "we are goin there today." so i hope she didnt mind michael saying that on ellen!
You're comment brings up an interesting point, ames723. I think celebs need to pick their moments. Clearly, had Jennifer responded to that reporter at the ABC Preview Weekend, then all the questions after that, I'm sure, would have been about their relationship. She was very smart to just move on.

Michael, on the other hand, could be pretty confident that Ellen, and I think talk show hosts like Letterman or Leno, will treat them more with "kid gloves." Ask the question, celebs give a quick comment like Michael did and then they move on.

I think Michael and Jennifer are handling this very wisely and my respect for them has ratcheted up a few notches. Just look at Ben & J. Lo for how not to handle your relationship in the media. ;)

I taped Ellen! but yesterday i was sooo tired after i finished my homework that i didn't watch it. so i think i'm gonna go watch it now :D
--Mandy :angelic:

i agree completely rspad2! i think they are being very smart not mention their relationship and it isnt anyones business buti dont know i was just waiting to hear one of them confirm it you know?! i mean every time a celeb starts talking about their love life it goes down hill so i think they know not to say anything or very little and they are just private people all together which i respect! so anyways i was just happy to hear michael annouce that! ok ill shut up now!

ames723 said:
anyways i was just happy to hear michael annouce that!
I was too! And I hope they do the same kinds of short, cute acknowledgements like that on Craig Kilborn, Letterman and Jimmy Kimmel :lol:

It's the reporters harping on it that we don't need to see/hear :smiley:

Yeah, we really don't need to hear "Jennifer Garner and Michael Vartan ate at this restaurant tonight" "he got her this" "she said this, he said that" all the time (à la Ben Affleck and JLo). We don't need reporters obsessing about them, nor do JG or MV want that. I really respect what they're doing now. What MV said on Ellen was so cute! But he didn't let that become the entire conversation, you know? And I'll be fine with cute little mentions like that on their upcoming late night appearances, as long as they concentrate on Alias and their fledging careers.

And I think Scott Foley is currently living in NY, doing a play. I wonder how he's holding up...

hehe. that was absolutly adorable! :love: He was so cute! and hot as usual. but like that's any news. :lol: anywas it was great :D
--mandy :angelic:

yeah i think little mentions about their romance is great!! just dont need to over do it like the whole bennifer thing!! god it will be great when they get married or move on so we dont have to hear about them!!
hey i just read in some mag that jens birthday persent to her dad is takin him to emmys! so that would be the reason i suppose why she isnt takin michael or part of it!! anyways thats so sweet of her! aww her parents are so lucky to have a such a great daughter and did a fab job raising her! and i read that it looks like scott has found a new gal! i dont remember who it is but they have been seeing each other for a month or so! so im glad to see he has moved on and found someone! good for him!

Yeah Scott Foley is dating Sarah Wynter from the show 24 and according to People Magazine he has been dating her for as long as jen and michael have been dating. Do any of you know what time the creative emmys are going to be tomorrow? my job is like 4 blocks from the shrine auditorium where the emmys are being held and since its not the emmy but the creative emmy maybe the whole cast will come like they did last year,and Jen is presenting so maybe all of them will come. Also Jen is participating in the Triathlon on sunday for some Glazier Aids foundation.

ahh im so jealous of you!! that would be awesome if you went and camped outside the shrine and got a glimspe of jen or the cast. or were particiapting in the triathlon! go jen!!

MV was very cute on Ellen the way he tried to anticipate her question. Its nice to hear confirmation from someone other than a "close source" stated in the gossip magazines about their relationship. And its also good to hear that they're both happy.

By the way, MV was looking mighty fine in that white striped shirt....🤤 gosh I love that man in white.... :blush:

oh i kinda want them to say something about the relationship, just to see how they handle everything, Michael did a really good job on Ellen that was cute.

hm... well Extra's gonna be talking emmys today and at the end of yesterday's show they said 'Will Garner sits beside Vartan?' and my first thoughts were no she's taking her parent's.... does anyone know if that's changes? :blink:
--Mandy :angelic:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back