Gay Invasion

I'm mixture of French, American, German, Danish, and English. It's hard for me to identify my heritage, and so I'm going with I'm marvelously gay! I'm here to chat to fellow Michael Vartan lovers, and all his hotness. I welcome all people--straight, gay, or bi to this thread. I've been all over Europe, and loving it. I'm planning a trip to Asia next summer, and have been working like a horse to save up money for it. Currently, I'm home away from home, attending my first year in college. I'm working part-time at a law firm, and am bored to death. It's nothing like Ally McBeal, no hot Michael dropping by ...... My boyfriend is heading to New York for a modeling gig with Dolce, and I got stuck with work! *yawn* :gotmilk:

Are you bored? Are you ready to share something good here??? :smiley:

Hey :smiley:

I'm just half English, half Irish but still love to travel. I've been all over Europe and done everything from paragliding at the beach to skiing on the alps. I'm trying to conquer all the locations from Alias :lol:

I'm actually going to Russia in 20 days! I'm so excited :jump:

Sally I've been to Russia. Moscow and St. Petersburg to be spesific and I adored them. What about you?

By the way andynjosh yes I think Michael Vartan is hot too but what about David Anders, what do you think about him? I adore him too.

Back