Girly Thread #2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sabella

Cadet
I know there was one before but I'm not sure where it went, so I figured start a new one! Talk about girly stuff, like Love, Hate, fashion, I dunno, does anyone wanna start off? ^_^

hmmm ok, i hate it when guys are so obsessed with breasts, yeh I know they look nice but please pay attention on my face

everyone has boobs.

muine are so annoying, like way too heavy... and guys are like ooh underwear, and u take it off and they drop ...

ok so lets change the subject then, what annoys me is how much effort we have to go in, i mean why do we have to shave and put make up on etc, when guys can look all rough,

i want a shaven guy...

i know its like, if we have to do it...
and why should we, to make us feel mor eup to their standards! psha, they should build up to ours instead

i shave becuase it makes me feel good, but i don wear make up at all ever it just takes way to much effort

ok and dont you hate when its around that time of the month and like when ever anyone says something about food you all of a sudden start craving it no matter what it is, its so random

lol, I don't get the ffod craving, i always crave food,

but i hate iot when u dont expect it and it just starts and you havent realsied, and u're like gosh pants stained.

lol, ah well, we're blessed. lol

hmmmm oh i also hate guys thinking they have a right to hold you by the waist and touch your bum whenever they like , and you're not even going out with them, hello i am no possession

that can get annoying but im so weird, one of my favorite things about relationships is just hand holding i dont know why i just love that, not that all the other stuff isnt great too

no its sweet it means u appreciate eachother.

when ui was younger and everyone was havuing sex i just saw them as immature, there's no point destroying it when u r young, it's so much better waiting for it

yer this guy the otherday was like.... well have you never blablabal. i was like no all the guys ive been out with are dicks and i wana find the right guy!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back