Goals for 2007?

Kevin

Code Monkey
Staff member
A new year is once again upon us. So what are you goals for 2007?

Lose weight? New car? Quit smoking? Expand you vBulletin community? Win the lottery?

The only goal I've set for myself is to read my bible on a daily basis...and to read it in it's entirety by years end. I have a new one year, chronological bible and my daughter and I are reading together each night :smiley:

The only goal I've set for myself is to read my bible on a daily basis...and to read it in it's entirety by years end. I have a new one year, chronological bible and my daughter and I are reading together each night :smiley:
That's an admirable goal. (y)

Build a few awesome vBulletin Modifications... Start High School Graduation Project, finish Power Surge... There's a lot to do!
Power Surge? Is that a game or something? (Hey, I'm old, give me a break! :D)

Nah. That's what I'm calling my CMS. A PHP & mySQL powered CMS with powerful features like Guestbook, News, Members, Profiles, Usergroups, Permissions, RSS... a bunch of things.

Nah. That's what I'm calling my CMS. A PHP & mySQL powered CMS with powerful features like Guestbook, News, Members, Profiles, Usergroups, Permissions, RSS... a bunch of things.
Ah! Is it ready for any previews yet? Any screen shots you want to show off early? :D

I wish. I've got some core classes done. Nothing spectacular. Although I could use a designer to build me a nice design to package with it with minimal images (except for backgrounds and text is written)... *hint hint*. I'll set up a blog once Steve gets some hosting and post screenshots as soon as I'm ready with a feature or two...

I'd post the list, but it's in word and I'm too lazy to covert to
  • since there are so many items and depths.

My goals this year
  1. make enough income online, that I can quit my parttime offline job.
  2. help my son feel more secure and happy.
  3. make a good life for us

Well my main goal is to stay healthy, get into coding more, and pray that my brother returns home from Iraq safe at the end of the year. That is about it.

Here are my goals for 2007:

1. Revamp my website with VB so it is Ajaxed.
  2. Learn VB inside and out
  3. Figure out what plug-ins/hacks/mod's my site needs
  4. Finish my template/style
  5. Stop spinning my wheels with cms and coding.
  6. Make some money with my site.
What I have accomplished so far this year:

1. Purchased VB 3.6.4 and installed it.
  2. Installed VBA CMPS v2.2.1.
  3. Got my logo to show in the top left corner.
  4. Purchased GARS & GABS
  5. Spent endless hours searching/reading vb forums for help, tips, additions, etc.
Otherwise, I would like to have a fun year filled with adventures of fun site making instead of being stuck on one thing. 😪

Regina, welcome to vBulletin Users!

Are you ready to share the URL with the world yet or is it too early? :smiley:

PS: I got your PM over at vB.org... will be typing up a response shortly. ;)

Back