Going out pictures

aliascazUK said:
how can you attach files?? the photo is on my computer :confused:
hmz ... sometimes you can just add a pic from your HD ... if that doesn't work mail the picture to yourself, click on it with right mousebutton, press euhm proporties i think copy past the link and add it with the IMG button

[quote name='Danté's Prayer' date='Mar 7 2004, 07:25 AM'][quote name='Bradhadair' date='Mar 6 2004, 10:00 PM'] [quote name='aliasmontreal' date='Mar 6 2004, 12:00 PM'] [quote name='aliascazUK' date='Mar 6 2004, 10:52 AM'] [quote name='obsessetion' date='Mar 6 2004, 10:42 AM'] LOL!!!
WOW!!! BIG HEAD!!!
LMAO!!!!
but true u r a hottie!![/quote]
shes right! :D [/quote]
I have to go with the group! :lol: [/quote]
as will i, quite drool worthy :lol: [/quote]
spank you :flowers: :blush2: [/quote]
your welcome ^_^ :blush:

Danté said:
I just don't kiss in general :smiley: only when i'm drunk ... wich is like euhm 4 times a week ? :rotflmao:
:lol: so do you go out every weekend?? Nice pics! i'd have to agree with the girls, btw ;)

Caro said:
Danté said:
I just don't kiss in general :smiley: only when i'm drunk ... wich is like euhm 4 times a week ? :rotflmao:
:lol: so do you go out every weekend?? Nice pics! i'd have to agree with the girls, btw ;)
I go out for sure on mondays, fridays and saturdays... but as i'm a student and live in a big city at the moment i'm gona a lot with friends ... goin' to a party, cantus, bar, ... I love being a student :P

ow yeah, and thx ;)

Back