Golden Globe Watch Pt. I

Well, I'd thought I'd start a Golden Globe watch to let everyone know how Alias is doing towards winning or being nominated at the Golden Globes including official info and speculations. Here are some dates to know:

October 23, 2003
Final screening date for Television entries
All eps after this date are NOT valid

December 18, 2003
5:30 a.m. Nominations announcement of the 61st Annual Golden Globe Awards at the Beverly Hilton
This will probably be on E! at 5:30 PT, 6:30 MT, 7:30 CT, 8:30 ET

MY PREDICTIONS FOR ALIAS NOMINATIONS:

BEST PERFORMANCE BY AN ACTRESS IN A TELEVISION SERIES - DRAMA
Jennifer Garner

BEST PERFORMANCE BY AN ACTOR IN A SUPPORTING ROLE IN A SERIES, MINI-SERIES OR MOTION PICTURE MADE FOR TELEVISION
Victor Garber (snubbed last year)

Unfortunately, I don't think Lena Olin is going to make the cut for Supporting Actress nor Alias in the Drama TV Series category. Hopefully there will be a HUGE, OUTSTANDING episode this season that will blow viewers away and pick Alias up a few more nominations and wins ;)!!

I'll be back every time there's news on the Golden Globes! Feel free to post your thoughts, predictions, or questions that I can answer :lol:!!

I hope they do. They are such a cute couple. I hope Jen wins her second GG....Alias needs some seriously awesome eppisodes if it wants a nod, if not, we must wait 'til next year. :(

actually i disagree. i think lena olin will get a nomination. as an oscar winning actress, and emmy nominee she has a high enough profile to earn it aside from her amazing work as irina. i agree on everything else though. alias is unlikely to get a nom for best drama series. it sucks and it's completely unfair, but that's what i see as most likely as well.

Back