Grand Theft Auto games

I just got San Andreas. I like it so far, but the characters swear so much, and with me being a 14 year old girl, all my mom does is complain about it to me and say how awful it is. *Sigh*

I have beat the main storyline and more so I have beaten 98.63% of the game. Oh and for the Gang war's Get as many group member's as possible dont use a car if you need that many members, get all armor, get the Military gun's forgot what they are called I think Smg's (I'll find out and tell you later), and sometime's if there are building's around jump on them and snipe when they are far away. Hope this help's you G$f3arl3ssG$.

I'm in the desert of Las Venturas so far and doing the beginning missions for the Mystery Man. I haven't touched the game in a couple weeks now. I found out that jumping onto rooftops helps a lot during gang wars, but there are certain areas where the buildings are too high. Bummer. I guess I'll just wait for that jetpack and then I'll do some hunting :lol:

I have all GTA's, currently playing GTA San Andreas, it's a great game, but there are a few things I don't like:

-I have the Xbox version, and the graphics are worse than Vice City.
-The working on my character is fun in the beginning, but you lose your muscles way too fast. I worked out a few days, and than I left my game running untouched for 3 hours and I was totally skinny again, lost all my muscles. :o_O: I also lost almost all my respect because of these turf wars, I can't be bothered to fight back everytime.
-The soundtrack is nowhere near the standard of Vice City, although I like rap, it's still disappointing me, I only like a few songs.
-CJ isn't as cool as Vercetti, he doesn't say as cool things as Vercetti did, and CJ seems nicer, Vercetti is a real bastard who only cares about himself.
-The 80's are cooler than the 90's.
-The engine of the GTA 3 series is seriously outdated now.

Itz da MT said:
I have all GTA's, currently playing GTA San Andreas, it's a great game, but there are a few things I don't like:

-I have the Xbox version, and the graphics are worse than Vice City.
-The working on my character is fun in the beginning, but you lose your muscles way too fast. I worked out a few days, and than I left my game running untouched for 3 hours and I was totally skinny again, lost all my muscles. :o_O: I also lost almost all my respect because of these turf wars, I can't be bothered to fight back everytime.
-The soundtrack is nowhere near the standard of Vice City, although I like rap, it's still disappointing me, I only like a few songs.
-CJ isn't as cool as Vercetti, he doesn't say as cool things as Vercetti did, and CJ seems nicer, Vercetti is a real bastard who only cares about himself.
-The 80's are cooler than the 90's.
-The engine of the GTA 3 series is seriously outdated now.
[post="1388160"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Not to be rude but that's just your opinion i'm sure a lot of people think that San Andreas is better than vice city. Not trying to start a fight. :D :smiley:

ALIASX said:
Not to be rude but that's just your opinion i'm sure a lot of people think that San Andreas is better than vice city. Not trying to start a fight.  :D  :smiley:
[post="1412252"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I've played a bit more, and start liking it more now, because the turf wars aren't forever and I dont lose muscles anymore. I enjoyed Vice City more because the engine was still kinda new then.. GTA San Andreas plays and feels exactly the same so thats getting kinda old now, but for the rest I love the game.

The only thing i like better about san andreas are the updates, such as new helicopters, jetpacts, weapons, graphics etc. But I dont like the storyline, the third one was the best, the collest storyline but I still like San andreas and is WAY better than most games out now.

full_bLown_Rose said:
aren't they like going to make San Andreas only for Adults because there's some cheat code where you can watch a sex scene hahaha
[post="1435168"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
Yes, they changed it. So you can kill people with guns and cars but you can't have sex? Okey... :rolleyes:

I got SA for Christmas and beat it after about two months. My memory card screwed up the file so I started again. I do agree that there's too much swearing but its probably the best game I've played besides Vice City.

kylo4 said:
I got SA for Christmas and beat it after about two months. My memory card screwed up the file so I started again. I do agree that there's too much swearing but its probably the best game I've played besides Vice City.
[post="1483540"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
I had finished 100% of the game but my memory card screwed up so I had to start again. So now I only have like 75.45% completed.

Back