Green Apples

OOOOhh..im thinkin that maybe Syd and Michael get caught in the act...either that or they dont.. but their students are going to ask some very personal questions about their relationship...lol...great chap!!

Bwuahahah. Guess he got over the 'creepy factor', lol. And Nadia. Haha. Nadia is hilarious.

*huggles this story* I LOVE it! It's so funny and fluffy, and...yeah. You wrote it, so how much better could it get? Oh ye Master of the Alias Fic. *nods*

I honestly can't blame Sydney. If they will get home early it will be awkward. But i guess they should pracice it...For sex classes :D

Great chapter!
I can't wait for them to answer questions about sex. I hope none of the students ask how much time it took them to do it. That would be way too much information, but on the other hand, it would be funny yo see how Michael try to explain this!

haha, we can make dead baby jokes. laugh.gif

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

AliasSydney Now, that was just sick, and not even funny for a normal person...
Even if you hate babies.

Chapter was great, like always :smiley:

Strip pool?! LMAO. Hope her parents don't catch or find them.

“A bubble bath and a back massage?” she asked hopefully. He grinned and nodded. Sydney groaned. “You drive a hard bargain, Vaughn, but I’ll help ya with your damn keys.”
:lol:

Great updates.

-erin :smiley:

“the school’s new curriculum this year calls for better education and preparedness on such topics as sex, pregnancy, and relationships. In keeping with this, we’ve decided to have various guest speakers and seminars this semester including a question and answer session with a real life couple. Well who better to participate than a couple the students already know and love! So what do you say?”

“Um…,” Sydney hedged as she glanced over towards Michael. The proposed situation had the words ‘intensely awkward’ written all over it though she wasn’t sure they were in a position to turn down the offer.
Intensely awkward is the understatement of the year. I wonder which lame-brain administrator came up with that idea.

“So…,” Michael began once he was gone.

“Oh my god, how awkward will this be?!? They’re going to ask us about sex!!!” Sydney exclaimed.

“I know… I barely got through sex ed when I was the student!” Michael exclaimed. Sydney cringed and nodded in agreement. “You know what though, it’s going to be okay,” Michael said, trying to maintain a positive attitude. “I mean, they’re probably just gonna ask stuff about when is a good time to have sex or something like that. It’s not going to be that bad.”

“You think?” Sydney asked. Michael nodded firmly, though Sydney could tell he was still slightly wary.
You so know they will ask them about sex. They are going to ask how soon and how often they do it.

“So you guys are still together, huh?” Nadia asked her sister when they arrived at the Bristow’s. Sydney nodded with a grin. “I take it he finally put out then?”

“Nadia!” Sydney laughed.

“What? If you’re still with him and he hasn’t that’s just sad!” she exclaimed. Sydney rolled her eyes and shook her head.
We know where Nadia's mind is.

“Strip pool,” Sydney suggested with a wicked grin.

Michael laughed loudly. “What the hell is that?!”

“Simple really,” Sydney smiled as she walked along the table, dragging her fingertips across the green felt surface. “If I sink a ball, you lose an item of clothing and vice versa. First one naked looses.”
Sydney should have watched him play a little before she suggested that.

“Alright, you’re on Bristow. Get ready to strip,” he said as he grabbed a piece of blue chalk and rubbed it on the end of the stick.

Twenty minutes later Sydney was down to a bra and panties, whereas Michael was only missing both shoes and one sock. When Michael sunk the final ball with a wicked grin, Sydney pouted; he’d beat her at her own game. “Let me see here… which do I want?” Michael sighed as he circled her. “Well, you know, they could both be categorized as ‘underwear’ so I think you should take off your ‘underwear.’”
We knew Sydney would be the "loser" in this game.

“I see,” Sydney sighed as she sauntered over to him. The way she saw it, there was still a chance for her to win. She stood on her tip toes and gave Michael a searing kiss that left him utterly speechless. “You know… my parents won’t be home for at least another forty-five minutes….”

“Sounds good to me,” he grinned before kissing her once more.
They are so going to get caught. If Nadia catches them it won't be so bad, but if Jack catches them it will not be nice at all. But, we can't forget that Sydney likes to do dangerous things like skydiving and jetskiing.

awkard? it'd be utterly embarrassing if i was a teacher I wouldn't want to let my students know every detail of my sex life that's just well wrong! every time your students look at you you'd be wondering are they thinking about my sex life right now! it'd totally freak me out!

AliasSydney Now, that was just sick, and not even funny for a normal person...
Even if you hate babies.
sheesh, i didn;t mean to offend you. its not like "oh, lets go kill some babies!" its more the jokes are funny in a sick way. i totally don;t support abortion, and theyre just jokes...

Back