Green Apples

Wonderful proposal!

It's so sweet to see how much the students love Sydney and Vaughn! :blush:

One more chapter :( but that also means a new one's coming up WOOZA :woot: :lol:

:angelic: me (PS. 30 min and it's weekend!)

That was a great proposal...I am so glad she said yes...
Look at Micheal all grown up, a year ago he was to scared to ask her out,
now he has asked her to marry him...
Great update...

Wow. I wish i had a teacher as cool as Michael that would let us write a proposal on the blackboard.
Unfortunately, all of my teachers are weird people whose only purpose in life is to make us suffer as much as possible by giving us tons of work to do.

Michael is sure original in his proposal, one that's very hard to beat. Sydney couldn't have had a better birthday present.

Chris

Heeee! Ah, I love those random 'extra' (if it were TV) girls. And I'm so glad that they're getting married! Ah, but the last chap? Sad day.

Wonderful job! I love it.

I didn't go to my prom either. We actually had two years to go to prom, our Junior year and our Senior year. The first time I didn't go because I felt the prices were way too high and I didn't want any boy to have to pay those prices. The second year I didn't like any of the boys in my class (it was small) so I didn't go again.

I can see the girls in her class really loving his plan for getting their help in the proposal.
Of course the boys would think it is lame. I'm glad the boys agreed to not spoil the plan.

I'm glad she said yes. That would have been so sad for Michael and the girls (who you know are sappy romantics, all girls that age are).

aww that was soo sweet ^_^
michael was so adorably cute asking the students to get involved!!!
:woot: (y) i just hope that you wont end it 2morrow!!!

Vaughn's proposition was really cute! He really trusted her students to ask them to do something like that and also he really was sure they would say nothing ^_^
That was cute :love: , I don't want this story to end, sequel? 🙏

Back