Guys....

Chanel

Cadet
Recently I had decided to where a skirt to school... (does anyone else ever dress nice.. I gues not) well when i got to school my archnemesis screams down the hall "why do u always dres like a *h**e. "

well trust me if i want ed to dress like a *h**e, i wouldnt ahve worn as much clothes but it just shows u what some guys are like.. if im a *h**e and have never had a boyfriend let alone ever gone farther than holding hand s how does that make me a *h**e. and i was wearing my boots, which arent very *h**e like.. they actually looked more army..

then there are the good side of guys.. *sigh* the ones htat you cn call and ask to do hwk. or that are pretty much always ice unless they are joking.

but then there are the inbetweens. theones that at one point are totally asking you sutff and u can ask them and then then enxt day.. poof. there such aholes...

:( i mean does anyone else have any guys expierences etc to share. trust me i dont dress liek a *h**e.. i eman.. (im i girlscouts... (i know sad.. ))

i think i can fit in the ugly section lol

but no people call me for homework cause i always did everything or i just didnt do s***e at all.

its just whats the persons are like....not everyone is alike

lmao.. i didint htinknu were ugly at all..

another explame ofthe good .. woudl be saying hi, or not saying nyhitng negitive.

lmao mt.... not all of u.. jsut those evilone... (my arch nemesis also calls my rottweirller, and he once tried to break inot alex's house whiel iw as there.. he also broke there pool cover and stole there house key, an d he climbed ht roof.. hes reallynnuts*

hmm thats sound more like psycho like though. I dunno its been awhile cause my class only excist out of 9 people or something lol

seriusly 9... ours is 300... hes pretty much uts.. he wears all that balck baggy pants .. and he looks like a dirty harry potter...

so true so true
Theres guys like Jeremy who you feel bad for and try to help and all you get from it is a nice SHUT THE F*CK UP and the ntheres the guys like Ryan who are soo sweet but bad boys (my kinda guy) hes not shy hes outgoing very brave and sticks up for u....
Then theres this other guys like nick hes sweet dosen't talk a lot and hes really smart (also my kinda gy i guess) he can be bad but not all the time like ryan not as much my kinda guy........Some guys you can live with some you can't live without other u wish u dind't kno and would just shrivel up and go to f!ck!n he!! but wht are we gonna do?

Elizabeth said:
you shud listen to wht the girls like in guys and stuff maybe u will get some tips
*wink*
Yea :D I think I know what they like though... but there are still a lot of unknown things for me of course.

Itz the MT said:
Elizabeth said:
you shud listen to wht the girls like in guys and stuff maybe u will get some tips 
*wink*
Yea :D I think I know what they like though... but there are still a lot of unknown things for me of course.
you do? :lol:

there are always unknown things :lol:

Elizabeth said:
marco said:
Itz the MT said:
Elizabeth said:
*wink*
you do? :lol:

there are always unknown things :lol:
lol did u notice there are a lot of hott guys on aa? ;)
Like who then ? I haven't seen many guys here.

heh chanel... advice from the nance... don't waste your time with boys. :lol: <_<

unless they're gay because gay guys are awesome! They go shopping with you and recite Will and Grace lines and hahah they're just great. I miss my buddy :: sigh::