Votes: 0 0.0%
  • not hot anymore

• never liked him anyway

• other

• Total voters
I voted he looked so much hotter with hair, but as soon as I voted, I thought of all the creepy things that might be lurking in his hair if you evre touched it... like dandruff (thinking along the lines of Mr Mckenna here), or even lice!! blurgh i think i should stop now...

i can't believe you just said that!
to all the ppl hoo dnt go 2 our skool: mr. mckenna is this weird science teacher with loads of dandruff! and other stuff in his hair. lol.
alefiyah, where did u cum up with that?

amisha
xxx

I really don't know...it just popped into my head...I think it came from this episode of some cartoon programme, where they had to freeze all the lice in the lil' boys head and make him scratch them off...well anyway i think i went a bit off topica there, lets go back to sark's hair..

I voted for 'Still on fire, but prefered him with hair' *sigh* I REALLY miss his hair! :( He's still hot but.....those curls *bawls*

Oh, and is'nt it supposed to be growing back now? :( I keep waiting but I think he's cutting it more! *bawls again*

The shaved head is starting to grow on me. I still do prefer him with hair, but I'm starting to really like the new look. He's just sexy any way.

Vicky :smiley:

I've never really liked him anyway, but he looked much better with hair. I like his quotes and his accent though because they're funny.!! :lol:

i voted "still on fire,but prefered him with hair"i sooo loved his curls and the spikey bits at the frount....sob,i still love him. :rolleyes: :P

I chose that he was hot still. Though now that I thought about it. I like him better now. I'll get to see his hair grow in this season and that makes me giddy. He is hot!

:lol:

Back