Happy Birthday Jennifer!

It was on this day in 1972 that a little girl by the name of Jennifer Anne Garner first graced the world with her presence.

Today, JG fans everywhere will be celebrating her birthday in whatever fashion they choose, just as Jennifer herself will be with friends and loved ones.

Here's to you, Jen - and may the coming year bring you everything your heart desires.

:balloons: 🍰 :syd4: 🎁 🎂

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>HAPPY BIRTHDAY</span>

🎂

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>B</span><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>E</span><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>S</span><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>T</span> <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>W</span><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>I</span><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>S</span><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>H</span><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>E</span><span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>S</span>

🎂 🍰 🎁

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Happy Happy Birthday to our most gorgeous Jennifer!! </span>

May you be blessed with happiness and love always!! :love: Thanks for just being YOU!!

WE ALL :love: YOU!!

:flowers: :band: :flowers:

<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Happy Birthday Jennifer!
</span>
<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>You rock!</span>

Kate

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEN!!! MAY YOU HAVE JOY/HAPPINESS ON YOUR BIRTHDAY AND EVERY DAY OF YOUR LIFE FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART!!! :bounces: :wish: :groupwave: :balloons: :blowakiss: :hug: 🎂 🍰

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Happy </span> <span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>Birthday </span><span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>JEN!!!!</span>

I hope this coming year is the best yet! We're all rootin for ya....I believe this could be the emmy year folks.

Back