Happy Birthday Sam (Blackhairedsam)

Sabella

Cadet
I just wanted to say Happy 20th Birthday before I leave for france and yes Sam I know it's 5:00 am but oh well ....

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>Happy Birthday</span> :hug: 🎁 🍰 🎂

I hope you enjoy your day more than mine, lol! And get lots of pressies as well!

Sabella xxx

Damn, and here i am at 1pm thinking I would get to start this topic first. :doh:

Well sam, you're out of the teens hun, :eek: *sniff* it's a sad sad moment. :cry: *hits self, cinders, pull yourself together* :o_O: Ok, i dont expect you to have any free time from the partying :cheers: and hangover circle for the next couple of days, but when you're over it, and you vow never to drink again, lol, tell me how it went!!! :jump:

aww congrats 🎂 , have the best time. (i have a present waiting, just need the forward address, lol)

hope someone makes it special ㊙️ *cough cough* *wink wink* *nudge nudge* :2love:

awwww look how shes blossomed into a woman... lol *cinders even freaks herself out there* :shock: *hots self again*

anyway, love you so much hun, 💘 put on that miniskirt, cowboy boots and corset, and go knock everyone at the clubs out. *hope im one, lol*

take care, hun. :group:

love ya, ya 20 year old!!!

jess xxx :eek: 😌

<span style='font-size:14pt;line-height:100%'>e-mail me</span>

Awwwwwwwww thankyou :D :hug: thats so sweet of you all!!
thought i best say thanks whilst i am still able to focus on the computer :lol:
i'll email you jess ;) and i will tell you the address cos i want my pressie!!! hehe

Hey sam! :woot:

you probably have NO clue who I am... but I stalk you *whispers* Beware

:sideroll:

just kiddin'!

Have a good one, 🎂

:happydance:

luv juju :harp:

well ok i know that i am 2 days late but i'm still determined to say happy birthday.

🎂 🎂 🎂 🎂 🎂
welcome to the evil years of your 20s.....its where you start to think about your life and stuff...but still try and ignore that you are an adult. its the denial phase.

:wish: so make a wish sweetie and i hope it or they(note 2 cakes) come true :wish: make sure you eat lots :snack: and get very very pissed :drunk: like i know you have and will continue to do. and i wish you a very good birthday week :smooch:

love ya...xxxxxx ;)

Back