Happy Birthday Steph

Sabella

Cadet
<span style='font-size:17pt;line-height:100%'>Happy 16th Birthday Steph </span> ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ŸŽ :balloons: :hug:

I hope you get everything you want today, milk it as much as you can, Remember today is your day! Lol, don't let anyone or anything ruin it! :angelic: I'm gonna make you a card and post it laters ok???

Sabella xxx

:blink:

Bel, MILK it? Lmao that sounds strange... But yes! What she said, Steph! Happy 16th birthday! *big cai bear hug* :hug:

Hope you have a wubly wubly day, and get lotsa cool kick-butt presents!! Enjoy your day tooooo!! Tis not every day you turn 16!

:wish:

Love ya Steph!

Cai
x

Milk it??? It's a saying Cai, lol :lol: Ooh on a random note I got a bear from the bear factory and named it bella, so you can have a bella bear hug too! :hug:

Sorry for double posting -_- But here is the card :D

post-16050-1112607718.jpg

Hope you like it Steph ^_^

hey cool card Sab...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH!!! Hope you have a cool day and what not. you are now entered into that 16-19 age bracket...are you proud!!!lol

^^woaw
HAPPY B-DAY Steph!!! :woot: ๐ŸŽ‚
tehehe I sent you a lil pm but I just found dis thread :jump:
sooooo lots of :hug: and :smooch: and :love: and :cheers: for dis wonderful day! :sun:

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY STEPH!!!!</span> ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ŸŽ‚ :wizhat: :wizhat: :wizhat: :wizhat: :wizhat:
SYD

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>HAPPY BIRTHDAY STEPH </span>

๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽˆ

have a fabulous sweet sixteen sweetie and see you for a birthday drink at the bar in june :hug:

i'm so slow it's likr nearly midday and only now am i saying :happybirthday: ! but seriously have a happy birthday!!! Now I hope you got a lottery ticket and are going to a pub to take full advantage of being sixteen....

:hug: have a really good day :D

<span style='font-size:27pt;line-height:100%'>HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!</span>

Hope you have the best birthday ever! :hug:

Enjoy being sixteen, it only lasts a year and goes by oooh so fast (yup, if you're 'old', you're supposed to say things like this) ;)
Let's have a virtual drink, shall we? :cheers:

Have a great day!

:smiley: ----------- :smiley: -----------:smiley:----------- :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: --- :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: -----:smiley: -------:smiley:
:smiley: ----------- :smiley: ---------:smiley: - :smiley: ------:smiley: ------:smiley: --:smiley: ------:smiley: ----:smiley: -------:smiley:
:smiley: ----------- :smiley: -------:smiley: ---- :smiley: -----:smiley: ------:smiley: --:smiley: ------:smiley: -----:smiley:-------:smiley:
:smiley: ----------- :smiley: ------:smiley: ------ :smiley: ----:smiley: ------:smiley: --:smiley: ------:smiley: -----------:smiley:
:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ------:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:----:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: ----:smiley: :smiley: :smiley:------------ :smiley:
:smiley: ----------- :smiley: ---:smiley:-----------:smiley: ---:smiley:------------- :smiley: --------------------- :smiley:
:smiley: ----------- :smiley: ---:smiley:-----------:smiley: ---:smiley: ------------ :smiley: --------------------- :smiley:
:smiley: ----------- :smiley: ---:smiley:-----------:smiley: ---:smiley: ------------ :smiley: --------------------- :smiley:

:D :D-----:D --:D :D----:D :D :D --:D-----:D ----:D :D ------------:D---------------:D------:D
:D---:D---:D --:D---:D----:D--------:D-----:D ----:D-----:D ------:D--:D-------------:D--:D
:D :D-----:D --:D :D-------:D--------:D :D :D ----:D-----:D ----:D :D :D--------------:D
:D---:D---:D --:D--:D-----:D--------:D-----:D ----:D-----:D ----:D-------:D-------------:D
:D :D-----:D --:D---:D----:D--------:D-----:D ----:D :D --------:D----------:D-----------:D

<span style='font-size:30pt;line-height:100%'>STEPH!!!</span>
๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ŸŽ‚ ๐ŸŽ‚

Have a great day Steph!!!

Love Jai :rain:

Back