Harry Potter Actors

I heard that the fourth movie wont be done for a few years, thus they would outgrow the characters because of that.

Heres Gary oldman as Serius Black

Brittany said:
siriusly!! I mean, the main actors are only a year older than the characters they're playing anyways......: sigh: Honestly..
siriusly...:lol: I love that sooo much!!! Go sis!
But thinking of Daniel Radcliffe....I had an image of Harry in my head as well and though he wasn't exactly it, I felt Daniel was a close image and did a great job. I'm sure there might have been a better choice, but he grew on me as the movies went on. And changing actors? I think it's a HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE idea. You can't just change the main characters...I know t.v. shows have done that and everything loses it's appeal.

And that is not a pleasant pic of Gary Oldman... :eek: ....I think he's actually better looking than that.

I have seen better pics of Gary Oldman before...

What I think about certain actors:

Tom Felton: I don't get why every girl on earth seems to think he's hot. And his hair! Ack. With all that felgercarb in it, it's truly scary! *runs away screaming*

Dan Radcliffe: Cute. He will be hot when he's older, if not already. I saw one pic of him (it was posed) with his shirt of and the lighting was dim. He was up against a wall and his head was up and to the side so you could see his neck...omg. Well, it looked VERY good, but it sort of freaked me out because he's way too young to be posing for sexy pics. Honestly, posing for a pic like that is the last thing Harry would ever do, and it's not like I'm going to be able to forget about the pic while I'm watching the movie...

Bonnie Wright (is that how her last name is spelled?): I think she did an awful job of portraying Ginny. Ack. She LOOKS sort of like Ginny, but she can't play the part. If you don't know what I mean, than watch the scene in the Chamber of Secrets again. She shows no emotion. She SHOULD be crying or if not that, at least look slightly upset, but she just looked...well, I could tell she was acting. Some actors make you feel like they really are the character. She's not one of them.

I think Tom Fellton is perfectly cast.

Hes exactly like the image of Draco that i have in my head. i have different images for the others in my head.

Wel actually not Hermoine.
Just Harry and Ron really...but I think they're actors are pretty close.

wow. that looks nothing like gary oldman! i didn't read the post before and just looked at the picture wondering who the heck it was. i hope this doesn't offend anyone, but he sort of looked like jesus (at a very quick glance though).

well...at least we know he really gets into character! ^_^

i know!! Cherry, I totally agree. I don't know what he looks like normally, but in my opinion that doesn't even look like sirius.

Tom Felton: I don't get why every girl on earth seems to think he's hot. And his hair! Ack. With all that felgercarb in it, it's truly scary! *runs away screaming*
Katia, I totally agree! lol, I don't think he looks that bad in some pics but in general, I think he's pretty ugly. I also agree with you on the point of Bonnie Wright. She was ok, but I just don't think she was the right Ginny! Maybe it's just because I'm H/G and I have a different picture of her in my head, but it just isn't her! And no, I don't think she showed the emotion her character was suppossed to.

As for that 'sexy' pic of Daniel Radcliff....I'm not crazy for the boy, but where did you see it? :blush: :lol:

siriusly... I love that sooo much!!! Go sis!
:lol: don't ya? hehe, it's my new word. ^_^

My friend sent it to me. Alas, it is gone forever unless I ask her to resend it or if I search for it until I find it. (which would take me forever)

crazy spinster said:
daniel - i don't think he's the greatest actor, but i think he has potential.

rupert - he cracks me up. i think he might be my favorite one.

emma - she's getting better also. i love how snooty she is. perfect for hermione, i think.

tom felton (malfoy) - perfectly cast. and i thought his interaction with jason isaacs in the last movie was great.

neville - i don't know the actor's name, but he cracks me up too.

sean biggerstaff - mmm.... woooood.... :blush: i find it amusing how all the girls go gaga over him (myself included :blush:).

alan rickman - i think he's a great actor in general and i love his portrayal of snape.

i don't think they should change the cast if they continue with the movies. i think "because they're aging too fast" is a ridiculous reason to change the cast. you almost always have an older actor playing a younger character, so why is it such a big deal here? daniel, rupert, and emma still look young. it's not as if they turned 30 overnight. i don't get what the big fuss is.
I agree you get a (y) for that becasue its the 100% truth!!

I hate how they want to change the actors...I mean...make up artists can make them look younger...they don't need to be changed...I think it's really ridiculous

I love Harry Potter, but what I love most about the movies is...Sean Biggerstaff! I'm also really excited to see who they'll get to play Cedric Diggory.

ooo, I hadn't thought about that yet, I hope they choose well, like they did with Sean Biggerstaff, b/c, stupid as this might sound I absolutely fell in love...well maybe just like, with Cedric the way you would the main character in a movie and when he died I cried my eyes out....but what I'm saying is I always pictured him a certain way, and of course handsome so I hope they get it right.

lol, we were talking in our book club about wood in the movie and this one girl was so funny... she was like HYSTERICAL when she heard they might be changing casting for the next movie b/c she loved sean biggerstaff as wood so much.

lol, I don't blame her! I just watched the trailer on my computer and it looks like it might be ok.....still, I can't begin to tell you how sad I am that it's not here for the holidays.....Hogwarts seems like a holiday thing for me. I'm keeping my fingers crossed, and hoping for the best as the former Cannons would say! (anyone who didn't read AtE will have no clue what I'm talking about. ;) ) I also like the choir thing they've got going in the trailer....interesting....not in the books, but interesting.

I think it's really depressing that PoA isn't coming out till next summer. I was thinking about it yesterday...

And Brittany, I agree with you about the whole choir thing. They needed some new music. I think it's pretty cool.

o here is my opinion on them:
Daniel-he's ok and he is coming along quite well

Rupert-he is funny and he is getting there too

Emma-i dont like her i think she is self-centered and full of herself and a horrible actress

haha, perfect for hermione then maybe? lol. I think she's ok though.....none of the kids are great though.....Richard Harris though....god, that was like Dumbledore himself dying.... -_-

I think Kenneth Brenaugh and Alan Rickman are great too

k, well hey people.....i dont really know anything about harry potter, but we were in this tenenis match and my friend was all exicted coz she was playing this gal from the film...tall, pale, about 14. yea. hse didnt look glam.

Back