Drama Hawthorne

Smcki10

Cadet
Is anyone watching this? it airs on TNT and just permired tonight it's pretty good it's a cross between ER and Grey's but it's more foucsed on the nurses. The pilot episode is pretty good, too little michael though. :(

HawthoRNe is DOA.
From Wikipedia
Hawthorne (sometimes stylized HawthoRNe) was an hour-long medical drama on the TNT television network starring Jada Pinkett Smith and Michael Vartan. It premiered on June 16, 2009.

On Thursday, September 16, 2010 it was announced that Hawthorne has been renewed for a third season consisting of 10 episodes. Although receiving mostly negative reviews Hawthorne was renewed for new episodes. The third season of the show premiered on June 14, 2011.

On September 2, 2011, it was announced that TNT had decided not to renew HawthoRNe for a 4th season, meaning that the Season 3 finale, which ended on a cliffhanger, was the series finale. Jada Pinkett Smith announced the news on her WhoSay page that after three seasons, HawthoRNe has been cancelled.

i wish it was not cancelled because it was a good show. when i saw the season 3 finale i was like there has to be a 4th season and when i heard there was not going to be a 4th season i was upset.

Back