Help with confirming something - Cloverfield and Alias

Hey everyone,

I hope the site has not gone two cold since the show is over, i know i have not been on the forum lately...but i have a question for some of you fellow die hard Alias fans.

I came across a triva thing from IMDB.com, and it was on Cloverfield the movie by J.J. Anyway, here is what it said...

"Jason (Mike Vogel) can be seen wearing a Slusho t-shirt in the movie trailer. It's visible when he leans toward the camera to ask if anything can be seen from the roof after watching the news broadcast. Slusho is a drink from J.J. Abrams' show "Alias" (2001) as well as this film's codename."

Now i don't recall seeing this trailer but i will keep my eye out for it. But if i recall correctly, the drink that they are describing is from one of the first episodes, where Sydney and Michael meet in a convineance store, and Michael asks "Do you want a Slush-up?" while pouring him self one....."Slush-up" is what i remember, i will re-watch it tonight and confirm.

So my point is, i wonder if i am wrong, or if they miss read this shirt in the trailer, or if "Slusho" has nothing to do with Alias?

Any insight?

Thanks
Orange

The infamous "Slusho" is mentioned in JJ Abram's Star Trek movie. :LOL:

Slusho was a beverage available on Earth in the mid-23rd century. In the alternate reality of 2255, Cadet Uhura ordered a Slusho (among other drinks) in the Riverside Shipyard Bar just prior to meeting Jim Kirk.

Back