hey from down under

hey guys,

im new!!!!!! does anybody have any idea what jack meant on the last episode of season three when syd found that stuff and jack was like, you were never meant to see that?? what was it?? has anyone ever written to the cast AND got a reply???

Hey Sez! :hi:

:welcome: to AA!

Yeah, no one really got the season finale cliffhanger as it was really vague, but what I got from it was Sydney was some kind of project/mission sort of thing which Jack did...or something like. Its hard to determine what happened.

Have fun posting ^_^

Hey everyone,

Thankyou to everyone who welcomed me!!this is the most amazing website ever!!
i have three questions!!

1} if Alias comes back on in America in January, when will it be back on in Australia??

2} if i buy season three over the net, am i going to get it cheaper and faster then if i waited till when it comes out here??

3} has anyone ever written to the cast of alias and recieved a reply??

Alias is the bomb!! Jen and Micheal are so cute!!!!!!!!!

love sarah

sarah610 said:
Hey everyone,

Thankyou to everyone who welcomed me!!this is the most amazing website ever!!
i have three questions!!

1} if Alias comes back on in America in January, when will it be back on in Australia??

2} if i buy season three over the net, am i going to get it cheaper and faster then if i waited till when it comes out here??

3} has anyone ever written to the cast of alias and recieved a reply??

Alias is the bomb!! Jen and Micheal are so cute!!!!!!!!!

love sarah
hey from down from under!!!

hey people!! how are we?? its so cold on the Gold coast right now!!!

i have a question!! when sydney was taken 4 2 years who was she taken by?? And was she just taken for her eggs?? im confused!!!

please write if u know!!

love sarah

Hey Sarah! I'm from Australia too ^_^

1) We're hoping we get it a couple of weeks after it starts airing in the US so we're not that behind. There isn't a set date so we can only hope.

2) Season 3 dvds are scheduled to come out 15 November here, assuming it isn't pushed back. Season 3 dvds are coming out in September in the US and you'll need a multi region dvd (I think)

3) I haven't written to the cast & crew but I'm sure someone else has.

For your last question, your best bet is to ask in a forum related to your question so its exposed to more people to answer. Sydney was taken by the Covenant in her missing 2 years and I don't know for sure if she was just taken for her eggs. There's an Aussie Thread (in the Worldwide section) that you can ask and fellow Aussies will try to answer to the best of their abilities :smiley:

Don't be shy to explore the rest of the board ^_^

:welcome: to AA Sez! I'm Peri ^_^ I think that Jess pretty much answered what we all were going to say to the Jack question :P And nope, I've never written to the cast before. Hope you have fun here and see you around!

Back