Hey guys

[font="tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"]It really mostly just kinda started. It can't die when it started. The initial site excitement wore off. This is to be expected.[/font]

[font="tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"] [/font]

[font="tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"]Under one year = started imo. You need to wait for a while. Have a collaboration. Do something special. I have an idea for a game that we can all work on. [/font]

[font="tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"]If tigerline and others work on the scenery, I'll work on feel and stuff, people can work on QA, some guys can do mechanics of the game and mobs and stuff.[/font]

[font="tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"]I'd really like to be the director if the game idea works, but I don't know what will work or not until the full version comes, so maybe we could work out the kinks in the meantime?[/font]

[font="tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"]The idea is really very simple.[/font]

[font="tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"]There are around 5-10 different levels. In those levels, you can go against mobs and mini bosses and overall have a huge amount of fun. To get through the door at the end of each level behind each boss, you need to find a set amount of switches each level. Those are scattered in some places easily visible, some not. To see them you would be able to see a telltale red brick that isn't actually anywhere else in the game. I actually have a concept game for classic mode. It is very incomplete, but fun to play through.[/font]

[font="tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"]http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UM08EP4Q[/font]

[font="tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"]

[/font]

[font="tahoma, verdana, arial, sans-serif"]That is simply a concept. It was my first attempt at something serious in MC and only serves as an example at how it might work. The level design is a b it confusing, yes, but I was forcusing more on the tower and its uses than anything else. I hope you find it entertaining, to say the least.
tongue.gif
[/font]

Ello Smisty, welcome to the site lol. The server changes sometimes, but for the most part, it is surrp.ath.cx with the port being 25565
<

@HG42: What the hell are you talking about?

Oh hi, didn't see you there.

I'd prolly need to add you as a builder... *goes and does that*

There, you should be able to go out there and build some shiz!

~14mR

Edit: derp, you could not open the door
<

The site looks really nice actually. The all number server keeps timing out. Ipis one works but i cant go through the igloo door. Ill try again.

EDIT: its working now. Awesome! Is anyone online?

EDIT: Wow, nanoko town is epic. Gonna go punch trees.

Back