hey yall!

Can you help me! by readin my name I am clueless! I dont know any thing about alias but all my friends watch it can you please tell me what it is all about! :love: :angel2: 🎂 :jawdrop: :joker2: :lovers: :eek:fftopic:

my friends are: bctwirlgurl89 and Mrs.SarkLuver4733

:stupid:

👋

thanks a bunches!!
Tracy

Alias is realy cool you need two watch the first and second season borrow them from your friends. I'm Mad At You Now
:madfire:

You don't realy like Alias you told me you didin't :woot:

Hi and welcome to AA... :hi:

Yea, borrow the season 1 & 2 box sets and catch yourself up... You don't know what you're missing.... Or you could read the episode summaries on this board. It's much better watching though.

Hay Tracey!!
Glad you finally decided to "get in the box" as you say lol well have fun and you can borrow my dvds ne time girl!! (I hafta get them back from Taylor first!! lol)
ttyl lylas

<o>Eloise
:redhair:

Wow cnt buleve it...you havent seen alias. Dam....this is js one crazy dam place lol! Ah you dnt kow whatcha missin. It's basically bout a CIA agent (double agent in series 1!)! And her life....which is really...really....really...complicated lol! Aw and a nice guy called Vaughn who she's in love with...! But trust me...he isnt as cyute as this bad boy Sark lol!

hi! welcome, but i don't think you'll have a lot here to do vbefore you actually have WATCHED the show, so i suggest you do that! and after that you'll love it sooo much and then you'll have lots of stuff to discuss here to... but if you havn't seen it then you'll just be really bored here...but i hope you watch alias because it is awsome!!!!!!!!!

Back