Hick Towns

I live in a small town(population 32,000) and is a real hick town. Not my part of town but down south a lil near the square. The town's called Brunswick or as I like to say Brunstucky! Ever read the book "The Outsiders" well my town is kinda liked that, but no fights! U live in a hick town too?

i don't know, i kinda do...what things does a town have to qualify as a hick town? and Bondgal2007...he he you think you have a small town? mine is like 30 people. :lol: but actually I live between 2 towns and the other has like 500 in it.

ever since I moved a couple ago I live on a farm so I dont just live in a hick town but on a farm neara hick town :| :confused: -_- hm laugh all yah want :lol: LMAO

oo, I want to live in a farm!! with the cows and the sheep and the pigs!

I'm actually more of a city person, though. :lol:

I don't think I would fare very well on a farm. maybe for a day or so... :D

i dunno wut to call my town :blink: i live by the city tho so i dunno but i know its not a farm or anything like that our population is 47,000+

LOL. I am from Hick Town, USA!! We actually have to chase the Coyotes of our land every now and then. LOL. Also, it takes like 6 friggin' hours just to mow the lawn.
(I'm a Texan by-the-way.)
-Karie-

Mrs. Karie Vartan said:
LOL. I am from Hick Town, USA!! We actually have to chase the Coyotes of our land every now and then. LOL. Also, it takes like 6 friggin' hours just to mow the lawn.
-Karie-
i ma a texan too :D

AliasBabe12 said:
Mrs. Karie Vartan said:
LOL.  I am from Hick Town, USA!!  We actually have to chase the Coyotes of our land every now and then.  LOL.  Also, it takes like 6 friggin' hours just to mow the lawn.
-Karie-
Howdy neighbor!! LOL. Nice to finally meet a fellow Texan here!! :D
-Karie-

Mrs. Karie Vartan said:
AliasBabe12 said:
Mrs. Karie Vartan said:
LOL.  I am from Hick Town, USA!!  We actually have to chase the Coyotes of our land every now and then.  LOL.  Also, it takes like 6 friggin' hours just to mow the lawn.
-Karie-
Howdy neighbor!! LOL. Nice to finally meet a fellow Texan here!! :D
-Karie-
yes it is :D theres barley any texan alias fans

Mrs. Karie Vartan said:
a.k.a.Kate_Jones said:
Also, it takes like 6 friggin' hours just to mow the lawn.
:lol: those must be pretty big lawns. :D
LOL. Yup!! Actually, it's just 2 acres. Pretty small compared to our neighbors....who happen to live like a mile away. ^_^
-Karie-
JUST 2 ACRES!!!!! my yeard is uhhh well i dunno its big but not that BIG!!! wut part of TX do u live in?? j/w?? i live in the dallas area

pasta_sauce385 said:
don't worry ally...i live on a farm...but we don't farm...sooo no animals  :( except cats  :smiley: i wish i could live in a city though.
YAY Thats exactly like my mom! and me and my sister! We have no clue on animals so we have dog and thats all! LOL

<span style='font-size:21pt;line-height:100%'>GREEN ACRES IS THE PLACE TO BE! Farm liven is the life for me........</span>

Back