Hottest Alias female

Who do you think is the hottest Alias female?

• Emily

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Irina

• Sydney Bristo

• Francie/Freplica

• Ana or Anna

• Sark (Oops.....lol)

• Total voters
Who do you think is the hottest female??? JENNIFER GARNER IS THE HOTTEST FOR SURE!!! AND I'M SURE TONS OF ALIAS FANS AGREE WITH ME!!!
So who do you think is the hottest female, is it the smart, pretty, athletic, Sydney Bristo, is it the confusing long lost mother Irina, or maybe is Francie or Freplica (EWWW NO FREPLICA) or possibly the kind Emily, is it maybe the rival agent Ana/Anna, or is it maybe..... :lol: ......Oops, Sark :lol:

uhh..yeah syd is like the prettiest on this hsow..did u really need a poll? she actually is like the only female actor....but yeah..syd is the prettiest

I think that Syd is definitely the hottest ! In my opinion she beats out all of her competiton very easily !

haah i think sark and vaughn are tied now..i usede to think vaughn was really hot..i still do..but now i think sark is pretty cute too..yeah

I was thinking about the Sark joke, pictures Sark in a dress...........................................AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! EVIL EVIL EVIL!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! THAT'S HORRIFYING!!!!!!!!!!! AHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!

hey dont bag on sark...hes a cutie to me now...but i still love vaughn...actually we would get to see some legs if sark was in a dress

Back