How Fast Can You Type?

ha ha, i missed like 6 words so my calculated score was 4 wpm!!! i'm trying again!!!!!!!!!!!

Your speed was 60 WPM with 3 mistakes (adjusted speed 57 WPM)

ok...I'm trying again...grrrrrrrrr lol

Your accuracy was impressive.

Your speed was 60 WPM

this is depressing :( ...in 6th grade we took these typing tests twice a week and my speed was like 80 wpm....aren't you supposed to get BETTER with age????? oooooh weelll...^_^

I took a typing class last year and I was up to 120 words per min. but that was for the number key pad...I can type 67 words per minute. (y)

Your speed was 33 WPM with 28 mistakes (adjusted speed 5 WPM)

Oh the shame!

I know why though..I had one about UNIX and VMS, and there were three dashes. I totally missed out what was inbetween the second and last dash. :doh:

I tried to cheat the second time:

Copy and Paste does not help your Typing Skills.

Even more shameful!!!
!roflmas!

I give up!

Leslie said:
63 WPM (yeah I knew that -- I'm usually 60 WPM), no mistakes.
[post="1017849"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​

That's witchy.... because that's what I had -- 63 WPM and no mistakes. *tries again*

That's witchy...

I have never, ever heard anyone but people in my family say that phrase! My mum, aunts and nanna tease my stepdad at Christmas by saying the whole Smith family is 'witchy'!

Jai

Your speed was 48 WPM with 4 mistakes (adjusted speed 44 WPM)

s***! I thought I was way better than that. But I can type faster when I dont try to coppy something...

m<o>j said:
Your speed was 33 WPM with 28 mistakes (adjusted speed 5 WPM)

Oh the shame!

I know why though..I had one about UNIX and VMS, and there were three dashes. I totally missed out what was inbetween the second and last dash. :doh:

I tried to cheat the second time:
Even more shameful!!!
!roflmas!

I give up!
[post="1017970"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post]​
:rotflmao:

i added an extra word! lol my bad!!
But I can type faster when I dont try to coppy something..
Yeah...At school whenever we have to copy something, I don't, I put it into my own words; I always have done, so when I try to type something, I automatically add and drop some words. Apparantly they are called 'mistakes'!

Aww, Amy, you were so close to 47wpm!

Jai

Back