Votes: 0 0.0%
  • so,so.

• cold.

• freezing!

• Total voters
What if I promise that when I'm not using him I'll wrap him in paper and store him in a safe place, because I'm not really into blow up dolls.

School etc. Which means that they have dibs on daydream Sark. Otherwise they would have to pay attention fully in class or whatever they're doing.

Wow. Your making me look bad. You joined almost a week before me and I only have about 144 posts.

But I can't come on everyday, and when I do I can only stay on for a few hours and I'm busy checking out other Alias sites.

You definately are an avid Alias fan... (y)

Wow. Your making me look bad. You joined almost a week before me and I only have about 144 posts.

But I can't come on everyday, and when I do I can only stay on for a few hours and I'm busy checking out other Alias sites.

You definately are an avid Alias fan... (y)

Oops, sorry. I double posted by mistake. Can this be deleted?

lol yeah I posted about 200 posts I think yesterday. or at least it feels like it. arguing with Corinne in he MV forum about sarkney....and all alone :( I felt so abandoned. but at least I know I can handle them alone as well :smiley: and it looks like ducks is finally on so YAY

dragoneyes said:
SydBristow13 said:
that's just too boring.
anyways post number 600 for me.
hey hey I'm here :D Sorry I've been gone so much :thinking: It's hard to keep up with you lol....
I know, I it was crazy keeping up with Corinne yesterday, lol. + watching the sark forum + checking out other threaths and arguing there.

:D that we are. I think I gave aher some things to think about, lol.
but they're all so far in denial. some actually believe vaughn know about lauren and is not telling herbbecause he is protecting her or something. Jeez in denial much.

I KNOW!!! Its really a stupid idea lol...if the show did that I'd be really tempted to not watch...because its so unoriginal (how many times can you repeat yourself in one show?) its been done...its...very unrealistic. They just are trying to give him excuses. If they paid attention they would realise that the show has continually shown you that he didn't have an excuse besides being lonely i guess...

okay if the love of my life had died...you would so NOT see me dating anytime soon...so say he dated (what i would say is a little soon) 8 months after she died....(REMEMBER she DIED...its not like they just broke up or somthing)...hed have to ask lauren out..and then they date for a while before they even get engaged...they date...I dunno...1 year and then get engaged...they need...i dunno...six months to prepare for the wedding...

Vaughn said she was gone for ALMOST two years..it wasn't even a full two years she was gone...and that process alone that I just stated would be at least two years...everything involved v/l was very rushed and unnecessary unless he has issues with being alone...he's too weak to not have a chick

Back