Howdy

Ikusha

Cadet
I registered here a while back, and realized I never introduced myself, or even posted anything. I'm not sure why, but yes, I do things like this quite often.

So, hello! :D My name is Chase, or Railyn, which is my usual online name. Didn't name myself that on here, again, another thing I did, seemingly without reason.

A little about myself, I suppose. I've played Star Wars Galaxies, EverQuest II, and World of Warcraft; along with smaller games like Runescape when bored.

My hobbies generally include listening to music, or playing percussion instruments, not necessarily drums, or even percussion instruments at all. Among my favorite people to listen to are Bob Dylan, Johnny Cash, Tom Waits, Wilco, The Beatles, and The White Stripes. I also play console games, and read.

I'd welcome you, but I honestly can't now. Bad Ikusha! Bad! Country things are prohibited on pain of being locked in a box with Daax... That is, if we can find him.

Hey there! Welcome to the waiting room. The company's good, but I wouldn't mind a few more on-topic magazines (articles/screenshots/etc). Of course, the magical words "The Hero's Journey will see you now" would be even better. But until then, we wait and chat...

Back