HUGE SPOILERS!

YOU SUCK>>>>>DIE...Just playin.That was great .I didnt think anyone could get that type of spoiler like that at this time.So you partially had me fooled :angry: :lol: ;)

heh, I read that and was like "What?" So I click the link and good ol' April Fools comes up. That was a great one guys. Good work :D

i believed it at first, and i think i almost passed out, but then i thought, we have such strict rules on spoilers anyway, why would t6hey post them as the first thing we see? and then i remembered, April Fools' Day!

Whose funny idea was to give me a heart attack? i almost literally died of shock. please, please, please, dont ever do that again. REALLY.
:redhair:

duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuude! not funny! you have no idea how bad that freaked me out...i would be so upset if Vaugh died. i have to admit it was good though! lol.

OMG ahhhhhhhhhhhh i screamed very very very loud, my dad ran upstairs to see what was wrong... that was very very very cruel! hahahaha i should've known!

OMGosh! You are good! At first I was like nooooooooo. I didnt care about Kendall or Jack. But my heart literally stopped. I can breathe now. Whew! LOL

GOOD HEAVENS!!!! When I first saw it, i thought STUPID ME!!!! WHY DID I READ THAT! And i quickly clicked out not noticing the link to the april fools thing. AHHhh I soooooooo relieved!

Back